news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-19-2011, 05:29 AM   #31
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Not even Breaking Bad?
Old 09-19-2011, 04:25 PM   #32
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post

Might start watching this shit.
THiS CHICK REMINDS ME OF ONE OF MY FREAKY FRIENDS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 04:44 PM   #33
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
Not even Breaking Bad?
idk i never gave it a chance. i havent used my cable in over a month, just netflixing lost.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:05 PM   #34
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Breaking Bad = the best show currently on t.v.

by far

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:10 PM   #35
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IS BREAKING FAG ABOUT ANAL SEX?

DOWN & EASTBOUND SHITS ON THAT SHOw

Old 09-19-2011, 05:26 PM   #36
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post

DOWN & EASTBOUND SHITS ON THAT SHOw
Old 09-19-2011, 06:05 PM   #37
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

first...it's eastbound and down

and

no (i like kenny powers, but there's nothing on tv fucking with breaking bad)
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:11 PM   #38
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
you wish, sweetness.

Old 09-19-2011, 06:21 PM   #39
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
first...it's eastbound and down

and

no (i like kenny powers, but there's nothing on tv fucking with breaking bad)
FUCK YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
you wish, sweetness.
FUCK YOU TOO BiTCH

Old 09-19-2011, 06:25 PM   #40
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

keep getting sassy with me, mofo, and i might just fall in love.

i like my bitches with attitude.

Old 09-19-2011, 06:34 PM   #41
CEITEDMOFO

THESE SCENES RIGHT HERE SHIT ON BREAKING FAg & main fags TWILIGHT FLICKS

Old 09-19-2011, 09:38 PM   #42
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
boarz: none of the books are over 1000 pages except the most recent ones, and i never understood this logic anyway, you can watch tv for several hours a day but can't read a chapter of a book a day? or a couple of pages while taking a shit? if you don't like reading, cool, but that "I don't have time" stuff is nonsense. you bullshit on wu-tang corp, so clearly you have the time.

and

entourage sucked.
I haven't watched TV other than the Patriots in two weeks.

IT's because I'm already reading a lot of books between school and my free time and I don't feel like reading these if they're also on TV and it's an engaging show. Right now I'm on James Clavell shit and his books are long as my dick and there's a half dozen of them.

Entourage is great. Ari Gold is the greatest character on TV. How can you not like E and Drama?

And I've finally come around to the previously crazy possibility that Lil B is awesome. My mind is exploding, I just sneezed out my own jizz.