news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 09-13-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA
Default Gears of War 3

comes out next week.

I just saw the video of who dies in the game won't spoil it though.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:29 AM   #2
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Will get this, have it pre-ordered

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:59 AM   #3
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

I already got it son. I get all of my games early because I order them directly from the source. Fuck Gamestop.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 11:22 PM   #4
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Got my epic edition...its the shit!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 04:59 PM   #5
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

DOPE SHIT SUN

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:22 PM   #6
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

looks mad!
what are you guys thoughts on the gameplay?
I just started today, playing campaign with three other friends in co-op is hella funny!
hopefully we can round up and complete the game in another day or two...!

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 09-21-2011, 05:35 PM   #7
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Cole Train's football flashback was great

"SCORE A POINT FOR THE COUGARS"

then he starts dancing..good stuff

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:03 AM   #8
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

need to add this to my "things to get list"
Old 09-22-2011, 12:17 PM   #9
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Cole Train's football flashback was great

"SCORE A POINT FOR THE COUGARS"

then he starts dancing..good stuff

Hehehe yeah!
We just passed that level before we stopped yesterday!
We'll continue tonight tho'!

@ Fatal: If you do get it, add me for multiplayer sometime!
You too Dirty!

tag: bamboo83

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 09-23-2011, 09:51 AM   #10
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Man, I'm loving this game and I haven't even touched the campaign yet.

Horde 2.0 is awesome. Made it to level 40 on Thrashball last night but then we got fucked up bad since we lost a couple people.

Went through the 12 rounds of beast mode. It's ok but I will likely be spending my time on King of the Hill and Horde.

FADED233 - add me. Just add a note saying who you are.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 10:21 AM   #11
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sucks for we ps3 dudes but resistance is just as epic so its all good

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:14 AM   #12
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

One of my homies got the Resistance game, I've tried it once. It was good too,
but GoW3 is EPIC! :P

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 09-24-2011, 11:14 PM   #13
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

this game is crack so much to do.

played resistance 3 at e3 early in june i thought it was average.

i beat horde mode on casual though took 2 hours to beat it, beast mode is fun too. didn't like how they were complaining about stealing kills though lol

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:27 AM   #14
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

I'm addicted to horde. Got into a game with randoms last night and surprisingly everyone stayed to the end and we beat Gridlock. Finished round 50 on the first try also.

I also knocked off Overpass on the weekend. There were only 3 of us left after 30 and we somehow made it all the way. Round 50 took us at least 25 tries though.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:35 AM   #15
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think this game is the only game that made me sad during campaign mode. i think a tear came out maybe i think it was almost a lion king moment for me lol

u know what sucks i have tendinitis in both elbows down to my hands from working out and driving for 12 hrs a day ...so it hurts playing and i cant play for more then a hr
sucks even typing this lol
peace
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote