news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-19-2011, 11:36 PM   #16
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word life god.

they also got the "travellers pack"

so you can wash your stinking ass on the road god.

they already know god.

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:43 PM   #17
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's good to see that painstaking efforts were used to come up with products to clean ma bootyhole. If only they sold little mirrors, so I could clean ma booty hole wit da wipes, use a small mirror in one hand and a gillet blade in da other to shave the booty hole peach fuzz when Um done.

Hopefully, they invent butt-floss. Ya know how ya floss ya teet? If they could invent a floss fo da booty hole, so that instead of wipin da booty hole, ya floss it...and some bootywash (like mouth wash 'cept it's fo da booty), then that would be the necessary items fo a fresh smellin booty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 12:44 AM   #18
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Keep those assholes squeaky clean and tasty
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:16 AM   #19
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmfao

Old 09-20-2011, 10:13 AM   #20
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i used my kids baby wipes once and it fucking burned. like i had an open wound in there or some shit.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:24 PM   #21
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It is a known fact that penile anal insertion could leave sphictors with cuts...hence the burning sensation when using baby wipes.

Quote:
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
Quote:
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
Old 09-20-2011, 11:13 PM   #22
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
i used my kids baby wipes once and it fucking burned. like i had an open wound in there or some shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
It is a known fact that penile anal insertion could leave sphictors with cuts...hence the burning sensation when using baby wipes.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 02:53 PM   #23
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
scott tissue
lol @ scott tissue, you might as well just use your fingers.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 04:15 PM   #24
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
lmao

the cottonelle ass wipes are used in place of toilet paper son.

This shit is especially useful when you been eating spicy shit and you know it burned on the way in so its gona burn on the way out. the ass wipes renders the spicy shit unaffective on the way out and allows for a pleasent shit son.

thats word life son.

I don't use them as a replacement, I use them in conjuction with toilet paper.

I wipe with regular TP first, then a Cottonelle, then another once over with TP.

I don't know about you, but if I use the Cottonelle without a dry follow up I get itchy.

I know my method might seem labor intensive, but I have it on good authority that I'm not the only one who does this.

So you're saying when you take a spicy shit you use one before you sit down to let loose?

I've never tried that.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:36 PM   #25
diggy
The ABBOTT

Could cottonelle also be used for ball and penis cleaning after sex?

Quote:

The one's who
Quote:

What a unique people.

Quote:
Old 09-21-2011, 09:42 PM   #26
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
I don't use them as a replacement, I use them in conjuction with toilet paper.

I wipe with regular TP first, then a Cottonelle, then another once over with TP.

I don't know about you, but if I use the Cottonelle without a dry follow up I get itchy.

I know my method might seem labor intensive, but I have it on good authority that I'm not the only one who does this.

So you're saying when you take a spicy shit you use one before you sit down to let loose?

I've never tried that.
lmao @ labor intensive

yea i just use that shit in place of toilet paper and get no complications from it - lol no burning sensation like open wounds or itchy feeling

and yea i wipe my ass with the jewel before i take a shit when anticipating an ass burn and it works miracles.

makes the otherwise unpleasant shit session rather bearable.

Peace to the gods.

i feel like rzarectum when he was discussin intricate details of how to shave the area between the ass and nutsack.

fag.

Old 09-21-2011, 09:47 PM   #27
diggy
The ABBOTT

I like the idea about wiping the anus with the wipe BEFORE the shit.

Quote:

The one's who
Quote:

What a unique people.

Quote:
Old 09-21-2011, 09:50 PM   #28
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

lmao

it has soothing liquids, nigga.

Old 09-21-2011, 10:19 PM   #29
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Could cottonelle also be used for ball and penis cleaning after sex?
Most certainly, they can be used to clean both participants post-coitus.

Although I wouldn't suggest sharing the same wipe, just grab two from the dispenser.

They have a multitude of uses.

*Bathing pets, the elderly & the homeless.
*Cleaning computer monitors.
*Cleaning shit splatters from the toilet seat.

Well, that's all I got really, but you get the idea.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:22 PM   #30
diggy
The ABBOTT

Well, the way you describe the multitude of uses it has, I might by it for real. And I think I may try the wipe before and after shitting technique.

Quote:

The one's who
Quote:

What a unique people.

Quote: