news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-21-2011, 06:39 PM   #1
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Evidence - Cats & Dogs discussion thread

Just leaked. Downloading now, probably my most anticipated album for the 27th. Will cop without a doubt.

01. The Liner Notes feat. Aloe Blacc
02. Strangers
03. The Red Carpet feat. Raekwon & Ras Kass
04. It Wasn’t Me
05. I Don’t Need Love
06. You
07. God Bless That Man
08. Fame feat. Roc Marciano & Prodigy
09. James Hendrix (StepBrothers)
10. Late For The Sky feat. Slug & Aesop Rock
11. Crash
13. ...
12. Where You From feat. Rakaa, Lil Fame & Termanology
14. To Be Continued…
15. Falling Down
16. Well Runs Dry feat. Krondon
17. The Epilogue
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

I've been looking forward to this album since he first announced it. The snippets sound very promising, I'm feeling most the beats. Also, the guests on this are definitely on point with the likes of Rae, Ras Kass, Prodigy, Lil Fame etc. I can't wait to get this.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 04:24 AM   #3
UncontrolledSubstans
PRODIGAL SUN

UncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killa

Wow! Dude really knows to pick a beat! Banging this far, not a single weak track half way thou.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:54 AM   #4
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncontrolledSubstans View Post
Wow! Dude really knows to pick a beat! Banging this far, not a single weak track half way thou.

yeah does every evidence album dude goes hard and proves that you can make a banging album without all of the machine behind you

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:24 AM   #5
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Evidence is DOPE and with Dilated People's he's been responsible for loads of masterful hip-hop so i've been looking forward alot to this. i downloaded it yesterday night together with Phonte and Tragedy Khadafi's new albums but i haven't taken the time to listen to any of it yet. anyone got the production list for this album though? i guess DJ Premier produced "You" and the last song right

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:42 AM   #6
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

01. The Liner Notes feat. Aloe Blacc (prod Alchemist)
02. Strangers (prod Twiz The Beat Pro)
03. The Red Carpet feat. Raekwon & Ras Kass (prod Alchemist)
04. It Wasn’t Me (prod Rahki, Daniel "Danny Keyz" Tannenbaum)
05. I Don’t Need Love (prod Evidence)
06. You (prod DJ Premier)
07. God Bless That Man (Interlude)
08. Fame feat. Roc Marciano & Prodigy (prod Charli Brown)
09. James Hendrix (StepBrothers) (prod Alchemist)
10. Late For The Sky feat. Slug & Aesop Rock (prod Sid Roams)
11. Crash (prod Alchemist)
13. ...
12. Where You From feat. Rakaa, Lil Fame & Termanology (prod Alchemist)
14. To Be Continued… (prod Sid Roams)
15. Falling Down (prod Rahki)
16. Well Runs Dry feat. Krondon (prod Sid Roams)
17. The Epilogue (prod DJ Premier)

Last edited by fortyglock; 09-22-2011 at 06:59 AM.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 08:14 AM   #7
OPTIMUS
SLIMEY SAVAGE

OPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal son

i rate ev highly as producer but only one on his own joint?
OPTIMUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 08:34 AM   #8
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

This nigga never fails. up there with weatherman, hes never had a bad album even wit dilated
Old 09-22-2011, 10:51 AM   #9
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

album is SICK...

ev been that dude man...

i see a lot of cats jocking his solo work, and shitting on his dilated shit though...

SUP WITH THAT?!?!?!!?

ev was always dope... in fact, the bass heavy, battle shit he was doing, was some of the best out at the time....

joints like PANIC!?!?!?!?! classic kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this album top to bottom... BANGING!!!!!!!!!!

the unthinkable happened... aesop rock spit a verse i didnt wanna PUNCH him out for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when you have a banging track, with one of the corniest emcees of all time... YOU DID IT BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

production is incredible...

charli brown... never heard of him... but he blessed it... FAME is DOPE!!!!!!!!!

prodigy killed his feature... wow... his content, and mic presence, is alpha levels right now... hes been marinating in the cut, im expecting GREAT things outta that mobb album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and alchemist...

ALC hit ev with some of his dopest beats ever...

first listen... i shook my head... RED ROOM is soul stirring shit... the sample intro... genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ev is not going to lose you with his flow, or his multis...

he always reminded me of GURU... delivery/style wise...

youre always a second behind him... youre always catching something else as you keep listening...

he has a way of finessing top level production, and making complete songs that are super playable...

and rhymesayers is a giant... they still sell CD's, and cater to their fanbase directly...

the weatherman was no fluke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:23 PM   #10
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

whens that stepbrothers album comin out? that james hendrix joint was nice
Old 09-22-2011, 02:00 PM   #11
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

I've had my pre-order in with an ETA expected on Wednesday. I'm tempted to download it and give it a spin tho
Old 09-22-2011, 02:05 PM   #12
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

gunna wait for my cd. fuck mp3.
sickdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 03:33 PM   #13
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

I was surprised he didnt produce more for himself on this, not that its a problem or anything, just always liked his beats..........Course when you got Alchemist & Primo handing you joints you got all the beats you need

Albums a definite banger tho, not sure if its up there with The Weatherman alvum but its up there with the better albums to drop this year
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:23 PM   #14
V1LLAIN
ODDS AGAiNST TOMORROW

V1LLAIN drunken mastaV1LLAIN drunken masta

Ev bringing the heat, Banger from start to finish.
V1LLAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:57 AM   #15
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn this is a banging album.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote