news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-22-2011, 12:45 AM   #16
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whitey been rockin skinnies for decades. now that the original black man gives him a taste of his own swaggerjack medicine, its considered gay? i ain't fallin for the tricknowlolgy. this is just a plot by mistah charlie to prevent the god body afro-asiatic from flaunting his superior penis.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:46 AM   #17
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have an idea - maybe we should have a wucorp fashion thread. Like people post pics of demselves in dey best outfits. Then we could see who's da most sexiest and vote.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:49 AM   #18
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so u just wanna see cats get slaughtered by the glitter gawd?
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:50 AM   #19
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

um...ya.

^LOL^

Old 09-22-2011, 01:55 AM   #20
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
I have an idea - maybe we should have a wucorp fashion thread. Like people post pics of demselves in dey best outfits. Then we could see who's da most sexiest and vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:05 AM   #21
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol the first pic is left brain producer from odd future lmfaooo .. and i agree with gav ... why arent we talking shit abt aero smith and some other rockers/skateboarders/goths ... or the super flamboyant jabowockee impersonating asians lookin like a slant eyed rainbow.
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:35 AM   #22
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont care much what other men wanna wear but when im walking around downtown 3 hours yesterday and mistaking half a dozen effeminately dressed men for women its annoying

i just dont like being tricked thats all
Old 09-22-2011, 11:23 AM   #23
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
Wait until your favorite demasculated rapper starts wearing chords.
Haha I rock cords, they can look pretty cool I think, usually baggy jeans tho.

And Lil Wayne is a rock star, he can pull that shit off and still be cool.

It boils down to peoples music taste because everyone thinks 3 stacks is the coolest dude on earth and hes been dressing like a 19th century england circus clown faggot for the last 15 years.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 11:36 AM   #24
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
this^

plus... why are hip hoppers joining the fashion police?
"i don't care what bitches wear... i'm all bout regulating what another dude wears" lol fag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
i dont care much what other men wanna wear but when im walking around downtown 3 hours yesterday and mistaking half a dozen effeminately dressed men for women its annoying

i just dont like being tricked thats all

ahahahahahah

i havent really seen anybody wearing skinny jeans. I mean ive seen emo kids wear that shit but thats expected.

Im just reminded that skinny jeans are getting popular when i log on to this site really. havent seen niggas wear that shit around here.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:34 PM   #25
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
the expression on waynes face hahaha wayne isnt a fag cuz he wears skinny jeans hes a fag cuz he kisses niggas in dey mouth ... and theres a differance between regular jean skinnys and fuckin leopard print skin tights lol ....

fuck that tho 501 levis orfucking kill urself ... also im pretty sure absolutely no1 in this thread dresses well .. maybe gavin and thats a stretch when taking the glitter mob into account ....

im wondering tho if u guys dont wear skinnys what do you guys wear lol ?
501's? what? lol I haven't heard of them since like 1989.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:31 PM   #26
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

i consider mines fitted cuz its not on some next level skin tight like i've seen on some other dudes. every nigga here is rockin slim jeand, supras and snapbacks. you'd rather die than traipse around rockin the 2007 nigga look right now ....
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:33 PM   #27
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
of always wit their antics ...

their starting some new tv show i heard
Old 09-23-2011, 09:42 PM   #28
diggy
The ABBOTT

forget da wig. Look @ dat mans nose.

^LOL^

Old 09-23-2011, 09:47 PM   #29
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

Old 09-23-2011, 10:15 PM   #30
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASCO View Post
i consider mines fitted cuz its not on some next level skin tight like i've seen on some other dudes. every nigga here is rockin slim jeand, supras and snapbacks. you'd rather die than traipse around rockin the 2007 nigga look right now ....
what is supras?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote