news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-23-2011, 09:58 AM   #16
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

listened to it in full for the first time today and i gotta say that right now i think i'm holding this as best album of the year so far!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 10:15 AM   #17
Djaminha
FREE DA HUS!

Djaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkey

I forgot how dope To Be Continued... was.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:59 AM   #18
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

album is straight banging. Lived up to every expectation I've had for it so far. And those wher mad high expectations

'Crash' is DOOOOPE. shit caused a mind gasm when it hit my ear drums
Old 09-27-2011, 05:40 AM   #19
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this shit already leaked, what do yall think?

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:00 AM   #20
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

sick album
Old 09-27-2011, 09:04 AM   #21
Djaminha
FREE DA HUS!

Djaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkey

Red Carpet = Beat Of The Year
Old 09-27-2011, 09:13 AM   #22
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

I'm coppin this as soon as it hits store here next week. I'm holding from listening to the whole album till then. I've only heard You and To Be Continued in full so far.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:47 AM   #23
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djaminha View Post
Red Carpet = Beat Of The Year
This. Alc has made hundred's of great beats, but even Evidence thought this was one of Alc's best beats ever...my favorite track on the album
Old 09-27-2011, 12:11 PM   #24
Poet_Laureate
85 %ER

Poet_Laureate crouching tiger

SIIIIIIIIIICK came in mail yesterday shit is fire, beats I don't even gotta mention em, scratches & vocal samples were in all right places
Poet_Laureate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 11:21 AM   #25
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

finally got my package with "Cats & Dogs" and the "Greneberg" EP, both on wax.. Alchemist is killing it this year, he laced 5 of the best songs on Ev's incredible album imo. "Cats & Dog" has an insane amount of replay value, i LOVE this LP; no question the best of the year so far. Ev is on point on the mic all the way through, sharp lines, sick delivery and worthwhile themes. it doesn't sound exactly like Dilated Peoples but D.P. heads would definitely not be dissapointed, it's a great balance between the vintage D.P. sound and his own choice of darker tracks.

although I would like this almost equally if it had not a single guest, the cameos are really good on here. the track with Prodigy and Roc Marciano is one of my favorites, i had just finished reading P's autobiography and that verse really tied into that which made me appreciate it even more. the joint with Raekwon and Ras Kass is of course unbelivable too, on some clash of the titans shit. the only thing I missed as far as guest goes was that Lil' Fame didn't drop a verse, he was great for the hook (M.O.P. always beefs up any song) but i wouldn't mind hearing some more Fizzy, oh well that's not even a complaint. good to see both Rakaa and DJ Babu on here too btw (Babu did scratches on maybe three songs).

i think it was a cool idea to use the beat from DJ Premier's "...Collected Dust" for outro, the one U-God also used. Ev really pulled it off and it was the perfect outro for the LP; Preem also layed down new scratches on it.

the last thing that made me appreciate the album even more was the packaging. a download could never fuck with a 2xLP set, from the soundquality to the art but this had some extra shit too. there's a big poster of a pic from the same shoot as the cover and the back of it is entirely black but with a white big EV logo in the middle. also the vinyls are coloured which is always cool - disc 1 is light yellow instead of black and disc 2 is light pink.

iTunes got two bonus tracks, i'll upload them to my blog later tonight for those who might have missed out!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 10-15-2011, 11:32 AM   #26
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
finally got my package with "Cats & Dogs" and the "Greneberg" EP, both on wax.. Alchemist is killing it this year, he laced 5 of the best songs on Ev's incredible album imo. "Cats & Dog" has an insane amount of replay value, i LOVE this LP; no question the best of the year so far. Ev is on point on the mic all the way through, sharp lines, sick delivery and worthwhile themes. it doesn't sound exactly like Dilated Peoples but D.P. heads would definitely not be dissapointed, it's a great balance between the vintage D.P. sound and his own choice of darker tracks.

although I would like this almost equally if it had not a single guest, the cameos are really good on here. the track with Prodigy and Roc Marciano is one of my favorites, i had just finished reading P's autobiography and that verse really tied into that which made me appreciate it even more. the joint with Raekwon and Ras Kass is of course unbelivable too, on some clash of the titans shit. the only thing I missed as far as guest goes was that Lil' Fame didn't drop a verse, he was great for the hook (M.O.P. always beefs up any song) but i wouldn't mind hearing some more Fizzy, oh well that's not even a complaint. good to see both Rakaa and DJ Babu on here too btw (Babu did scratches on maybe three songs).

i think it was a cool idea to use the beat from DJ Premier's "...Collected Dust" for outro, the one U-God also used. Ev really pulled it off and it was the perfect outro for the LP; Preem also layed down new scratches on it.

the last thing that made me appreciate the album even more was the packaging. a download could never fuck with a 2xLP set, from the soundquality to the art but this had some extra shit too. there's a big poster of a pic from the same shoot as the cover and the back of it is entirely black but with a white big EV logo in the middle. also the vinyls are coloured which is always cool - disc 1 is light yellow instead of black and disc 2 is light pink.

iTunes got two bonus tracks, i'll upload them to my blog later tonight for those who might have missed out!
PREACH!!!!!!

shit is OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still behind saigons album for me... but i think thats one of the best rap albums in EONS....

EV gotta be one of the biggest b boys doing it right now...

the graff... his production... his rhymes... his projects..

does it all...

i also love the DJ REVOLUTION cuts all over the place...

every feature, scratch, sample, made it better....

even when EV brings on new producers, they bring heat and stand toe to toe with brand names..

well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 12:52 PM   #27
claaa7
Killer Bob

^ yeah Saigon's album is great too, that's also one of my favorites.. i wasn't blown away the first time i heard it because it wasn't what i expected but since then it has grown on me constantly. it hasn't left the iPod since it first leaked.. I listen to a modified version of Saigon's LP though, with 11 tracks instead of 17, but with Ev's album I don't need to skip anything.

i uploaded the three bonus tracks in a .rar file, production by Alchemist, Statik Selektah and DJ Babu + a feature from Fashawn.

http://claaa7.blogspot.com/2011/10/e...us-tracks.html

Old 10-15-2011, 01:12 PM   #28
OPTIMUS
SLIMEY SAVAGE

OPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal son

so good i dled the instrumental version
OPTIMUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:13 PM   #29
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickdog View Post
gunna wait for my cd. fuck mp3.
^^^still uses beepers n pay phones
Old 10-15-2011, 02:00 PM   #30
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

who did what scratches?
I like to add those as guests.