news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default 9th Wonder Ft. Masta Killa & Halo - "Loyalty (is Royalty)" (FULL)

see, I told y'all that the track uploaded as "Loyalty is Royalty" would be the same as the one called "Loyalty" on 9th Wonder's new album that dropped today. this is the full song though and downloadable, taken from the album.. i'm feeling this one, real nice slow grooving shit; Masta is one of the best from the Clan at that laid back ish.

9TH WONDER FT. MK & HALO - "LOYALTY"

there's also a song on there with Raekwon, but it's been uploaded before. from the previous leaks and the Badu and MK song this album sounds every bit as promising as i had hoped.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote