news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-02-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default Boardwalk Empire

This show is great. Just watched the entire first season and im downloading last weeks first episode.

Great acting, titties galore and the costume are sweet. I love Prohibition era shows. The writing and slang is great too.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:57 PM   #2
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea I really dig this show,im a sucker for old school setting bootleggint themed shows

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:00 PM   #3
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

got the first season on my external hard drive. i gotta catch up on breaking bad and finish mad men before i can sit down and watch this.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:28 AM   #4
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i finished the 1st season last week, and have watched all of this season so far. top notch. buscemi is finally getting his due IMO. great insight to the era.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:17 AM   #5
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good show agree with with u about buscemi....but dude can fit in any role thats y i like him good actor
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:48 AM   #6
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea dude is an awesome actor

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:52 AM   #7
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

interesting era...I like how they fit in the world war 1 vets too because in the U.S. they really ignore world war 1 and its effects pretty much routinely.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:49 PM   #8
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

The creator of the show was one of the head writers of The Sopranos. I knew this would be great. And Buscemi is dope in everything he does, so finally getting a lead role in something like this is well deserved.

The best thing as with The Sopranos is the character development. Its a little more subtle though and you have to closer attention to it cos the plot is a little labyrinthian.

HBO, man. They put other TV channels to shame.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:42 PM   #9
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

awesome fucking show. 2nd season starts off nicely. jimmy's moms is so hot...lol
Old 10-03-2011, 08:44 PM   #10
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
The creator of the show was one of the head writers of The Sopranos. I knew this would be great. And Buscemi is dope in everything he does, so finally getting a lead role in something like this is well deserved.

The best thing as with The Sopranos is the character development. Its a little more subtle though and you have to closer attention to it cos the plot is a little labyrinthian.

HBO, man. They put other TV channels to shame.
Not everything. I saw a Rob Schneider movie recently where Buscemi was outshined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:49 PM   #11
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ LOL.. which one was that ? Grown Ups ? haha
Old 10-03-2011, 08:52 PM   #12
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

No, Grown Ups sucked. It was called the Chosen One. And well, just about any movie that Buscemi would be in with Schneider.. he would be outshined in terms of comedy.

Quote:
Old 10-03-2011, 08:59 PM   #13
tekunique
SupaSelekta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
No, Grown Ups sucked. It was called the Chosen One. And well, just about any movie that Buscemi would be in with Schneider.. he would be outshined in terms of comedy.
LOL.. thats an interesting observation because Schneider is known as a comedian, SNL alumni, Bigelow flicks, Sander joints etc. on the other hand Buscemi's catalog is very versataile, def. not known to the public as a comedic actor, he takes on various roles and sometimes they happen to be a characters not to be taken seriously.

i personally think buscemi's comedic timing is spot on. def. can hang with actors that only do comedies. hes interesting cuz you would see him on a happy madison joint one day and plays tony soprano's cousin the next day while directing qualities flicks at the same time.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:14 PM   #14
check two
N.I.

That's true, but typecast actors like Sandler can take on a more serious subject matter, such as in the solid movie Reign over Me and Click. Also, in the Chosen One, it's not a typical Schneider comedy. He actually plays a more dramatic character, and he does it well.

Quote:
Old 10-03-2011, 09:21 PM   #15
tekunique
SupaSelekta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
That's true, but typecast actors like Sandler can take on a more serious subject matter, such as in the solid movie Reign over Me and Click. Also, in the Chosen One, it's not a typical Schneider comedy. He actually plays a more dramatic character, and he does it well.
oh def. Sandler can carry out a dramatic role.. Reign Over Me is a great movie, deep subject and role and i thought he was thoroughly convincing. Cheadle did his thing as well. I'll def check out Chosen One, im a Schneider fan myself..lol