news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-04-2011, 10:19 AM   #1
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default TV Shows

Whats some of your favourite tv shows/series

I've started watching the show 'Ideal' last week or so,is prolly an old ass show or whateva but never seen it,funny shit,really enjoying it,am only up to end of 1st season.

heres a link to the seasons and episodes to watch.

http://www.1channel.ch/watch-10265-Ideal

Ideal: Moz is a small-time (hash only) drug dealer. He rarely sets foot outside the confines of his squalid Manchester flat he shares with his long-suffering girlfriend Nicki. He's a lazy slob basically - as Nicki comments, "Jesus, Moz. I've seen coma victims with more 'get-up-and-go'". The series provides a window onto his life, and the bizarre sequence of people who come round to score from him.

Post episodes & links to seasons here,recommend some to watch.

Last edited by J-Cee; 10-04-2011 at 10:22 AM.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #2
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Dexter
Breaking Bad
It's Always Sunny

You all know how to find links.
Old 10-04-2011, 10:41 AM   #3
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ideal was sick back in the day..
the 1st 4-5 seasons are pretty great..
kinda goes mental? (lol its mental from the start) into season 6

other great shows.. mmm
jericho, lost, heroes, falling skies, dexter(season 6 just started mm!)
fringe, burn notice, breaking bad, terra nova, pokerstars big game tv! yesh#! awesomeness,
warehouse 13, game of thrones(2nd season about to start)

thats about it i think.. everything else is pretty weak..

i guess big bang theory is aiight..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:50 AM   #4
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You watched one called wilfred?,was originally an Australian series but i think this year or last they made an american one with elijah woods,i watched the american one 1st thought it was pretty good.

for those that havnt seen it

US Series 2011
http://www.1channel.ch/watch-2724129-Wilfred-US

Aus series 2007
http://www.1channel.ch/watch-350404-Wilfred-AU

Wilfred (US): Wilfred is a half-hour, live-action comedy about "Ryan," a young man struggling unsuccessfully to make his way in the world until he forms a unique friendship with "Wilfred," his neighbor's canine pet. Everyone else sees Wilfred as just a dog, but Ryan sees a crude and somewhat surly, yet irrepressibly brave and honest Australian bloke in a cheap dog suit. While leading him through a series of comedic and existential adventures, Wilfred the dog shows Ryan the man how to overcome his fears and joyfully embrace the unpredictability and insanity of the world around him.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:29 PM   #5
Fresh
the most wanted

Fresh drunken mastaFresh drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Fresh

the wire
the wire
the wire
the office UK
the office UK
the office UK

those
Old 10-04-2011, 06:54 PM   #6
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahh i forgots about the wire.. pretty sick

never got into the office.. the comedy in it is too stupid for me..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-04-2011, 07:05 PM   #7
Fresh
the most wanted

the UK or US office ?
Old 10-04-2011, 07:08 PM   #8
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Peep Show is the best and most intelligent comedy on TV. It sucks that they ain't doing another season until mid 2012. Youtube has the episodes up official.

Eastbound & Down is instant vintage too.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:08 PM   #9
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THiS THREAD PROMISE TIL U REALIZED THAT A AUSSIE GAY MADE IT

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:12 PM   #10
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Are they still planning a Jericho movie? Sy Fy channel should have picked up that show after it was canceled. Too many brain dead people that didn't understand it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:14 PM   #11
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
ahh i forgots about the wire.. pretty sick

never got into the office.. the comedy in it is too stupid for me..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
the UK or US office ?
They both have basically the same humor in them. Although with a long ass US season you inevitably end up with some duds.

The humor probably isn't that sophisticated as much as it is well written. Gervais and Merchant basically wrote a drama, and you get so into the characters hopes and dreams, that the comedy has a bigger impact. Honestly Gervais as Brent is one of the greatest comedy performances of all time.

Carell is great too though, their characters are a little different. Brent is more ignorant where Scott is naive. Subtle difference but its there.

I just started watching The Wire, its tough keeping up with whats going on, but I started midway through whatever seasons playing on TV now.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:15 PM   #12
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Family Guy, Forensic Files, Cold Case Files, Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack, not the crappy new one and Big Bang Theory because I appreciate all of the comicbook and videogame references in it and Sheldon Cooper is mad funny and reminds me of myself except that I can get laid whenever I want to l.o.l.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:22 PM   #13
Fresh
the most wanted

wrong. wrong. wrong

US office is over the top bullcrap (tho still an entertaining 'take your mind off' comedy) and carrell literally ruins the show. no sense of comedy timing or anything of anything. hes seriously the worst comedian i have ever witnessed on tv.

Old 10-04-2011, 07:23 PM   #14
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ EURO FAGGo

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:26 PM   #15
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

i meant the uk office,. most of my friends love that shit..
not for me tho

check 2.. they just released the 3rd season paper/hardbacks of jericho season 3..

im hoping they continue the season, as it continues where season 2 finished

LulZ KillZ Phear....