news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-03-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Raekwon Dropping New Mixtape Nov. 25

It's only been about seven months since Raekwon dropped his latest opus, the solid Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang, but the Chef already has a new project in the works. And not only that, but it's apparently set to hit the web in less than two months. According to his Facebook page, he's prepping a new mixtape for release on Black Friday, or Nov. 25 for all you non-shoppers out there. There's no name for it yet, but we can expect to find out more about the project in the coming weeks, I'm sure.

This was Rae's awesome announcement, by the way: "Mixtpe name still undecided but fuck it, we throwing it out #Black Friday! #IceH20."

http://www.prefixmag.com/news/raekwo...-nov-25/57041/

EPs and mixtapes don't do anything for me, but it's cool we get to hear new material from Rae. he was supposed to drop a "DJ-oriented-Kanye-West-type" album this year, but I don't think it's going to happen.
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:56 PM   #2
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

good look on that mixtape info bro, Ive never been much for mixtapes myself but the last few that Rae dropped really impressed me & kept me checkin for more.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:58 PM   #3
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he should just call it "black friday"
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:40 PM   #4
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

Dem Hoodstarz had an album with that name
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:53 AM   #5
Big Baby Jesus 666
Banned

Big Baby Jesus 666 shaolin monk

ova here in Scotland son.. we'd call that the black rally nigga! big shouts to herb and tj in scotland nigga they always holding it down here
Big Baby Jesus 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:37 AM   #6
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

yes! Rae's a beast. One of the strongest mc's in the game right now..and he's independent. Mobb Deep's EP s called BLACK COCAINE and comes out the same day..Rae will probably take the mixtape as an opportunity to push JD Era ,the mc from Toronto he just signed. Lookin 4ward to this
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:25 PM   #7
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that's cool.. new Raekwon mixtape and Mobb Deep EP for free on the same day

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:33 PM   #8
Freak
suuuu

Freak grasshopper

Thats some good news. I wonder whos gonna feature on the tape.

+ Hes performing in MTL next week!
Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:17 AM   #9
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms

On Twitter he hinted Busta was on it, and also recently mentioned a CNN joint he was going to leak. Not sure if that was related to this mixtape though.
wukillabee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:27 AM   #10
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Almost as many mixtapes nowadays as fat white girls in the projects. Enough already.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote