news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-09-2011, 11:58 PM   #16
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahaha! actually the tv folds down to be a guest bed. otherwise they just have to sleep on the kitchen counter and use a cleverly placed set of hand mirrors to watch tv.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:01 AM   #17
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:53 AM   #18
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:48 AM   #19
yonder
SHAOLIN STUDENT

yonder drunken mastayonder drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
hahahahaha! actually the tv folds down to be a guest bed. otherwise they just have to sleep on the kitchen counter and use a cleverly placed set of hand mirrors to watch tv.
hahahahahahahaha
Old 10-10-2011, 05:58 PM   #20
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ heats bedroom having tiled floor while his boy got carpeted floor in the garage smh
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:46 PM   #21
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NOT WORTH GETTING ANY BEAR SKIN RUGs LIKE JASP WHEN YOU HAVE A WOLF AS A DOG THAT SHEDS LIKE NOEMOTIONs TEARS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 04:28 AM   #22
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol what? your son sleeps in a tiled floor in the garage? wtf..

why aint you out protesting at your poverty?

i think my bedroom is bigger than your house :/

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 04:33 AM   #23
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-11-2011, 06:56 AM   #24
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post

i think my bedroom is bigger than your house :/
I DOUBT YOUR BEDROOM IS BIGGER THAN A 3 STORY HOUSE , SMh @ POOR PEOPLE THINK THEY HAVE MORE MONEY CAUSE I ONLY SHOWED THEM 1 WING OF THE SECOND FLOOR

REMEMBER GUYS IM AMERICAN

Old 10-11-2011, 07:14 AM   #25
soul controller
Yammich maeker

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-04-2012, 08:11 PM   #26
soul controller
Yammich maeker

this thread still makes me lol, can it be classiced?? (yes i know that word doesnt exist)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
And what! you're watching a TV from your room, and you have to sit at the exact right angle to see the screen?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NELSON MUNTZ View Post
Hahahah heat calls his pool table a bed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
you cant use the same tv as your bedroom tv and your living room tv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
ahahahahahahah

lol @ this nigga always tying to prove he has a queen size bed by posting pictures but the actual bed is never in the pictures LOL

also,

LOL @ every picture this nigga takes in his house has tiles in it
Quote:
Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
Damn, that's fucked up. Most people have at least 2 tv's. So you're house must have a 2nd bedroom and they have to watch living room tv from the pingpong table in that room..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NELSON MUNTZ View Post

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #27
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
NOT WORTH GETTING ANY BEAR SKIN RUGs LIKE JASP WHEN YOU HAVE A WOLF AS A DOG THAT SHEDS LIKE NOEMOTIONs TEARS
THIS POST IS PRETTY CLASSiC AND HOW I ETHERED EVERYONE WIT A QUEEN SIZED BED

PLUS YOU GUYS COULDNT AFFORD MY HUSKY WHO MURKED LIKE 2 POSSAMS & CROWS, ONE POSSOM PRETENDED TO BE DEAD AND RAN OUT OF THE GARBAGE AFTER I THREW HIM iN

Old 05-04-2012, 08:27 PM   #28
soul controller
Yammich maeker

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-04-2012, 09:19 PM   #29
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

LOL what normal functioning adult doesnt have a queen or king sized bed? How is this supposed to be remarkable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:21 PM   #30
CEITEDMOFO

ROB WE KNOW YOU HAVE A TWIN SIZED BED AND YOUR ANKLES HANG OFF THE BEd