news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 10-07-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms
Default Sinapse - My Minds Clouded

Peace to the Corp

Been a long time since I dropped any new music but I spent most of the last year and a half performing locally, did some touring this past summer in the northeast, plus just elevating. 2 new albums plus a compilation dropping in the next several months...here is a premix leak from the album I'm doing with ClymaX, we have been working on it for a long time but keeping it a secret!!

My Minds Clouded: http://soundcloud.com/sinapsehiphop/...ed-premix-leak

This track is going to be the B-side of the single from the album. If you are feeling it download and please help share on any sites/blogs etc!! Still keeping the title and tracklist under wraps but there will be some dope guests...

One more thing, I've been revamping my internet presence, recently made these twitter and facebook pages, hit those up if you into all that
www.twitter.com/sinapsehiphop
www.facebook.com/sinapsehiphop

PEACE

Last edited by Sinapse; 10-11-2011 at 08:55 PM.
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:17 PM   #2
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

solid track overall

not my favourite music from either of the two parties but it certainly wasnt shitty

keep an ear out for the rest

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:56 PM   #3
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

...well I Thought this Shit was Dope,

real 90's Essence type shit,Clymax Got that on Lock

Dope Hook, this is Somethin I'd Roll Up 2 Before i Spark

Good Shit Overall Sinapse
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:35 PM   #4
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
solid track overall

not my favourite music from either of the two parties but it certainly wasnt shitty

keep an ear out for the rest
Thanks for peeping and taking the time to comment, BF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep Sinatra View Post
...well I Thought this Shit was Dope,

real 90's Essence type shit,Clymax Got that on Lock

Dope Hook, this is Somethin I'd Roll Up 2 Before i Spark

Good Shit Overall Sinapse
Thanks for dropping in Sleep...glad you caught that vibe from it, that was what we were going for on this one!!

PEACE
Old 10-07-2011, 06:00 PM   #5
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Track's bangin Sin. Flow is butter. Makes me really want to hear what you got cooked up. Clymax got a lot of that mid and even early 90's vibe going on in the beats lately. Really fresh. Got me waiting for the album.
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:32 PM   #6
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace yo.. shit is dope, you know I use to bump that Recon joint hard, good to hear sum new shit from you

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:55 PM   #7
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

This shits fonky sun...the beat reminds me of biz markie. lyrics are tightness props yo,1.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:05 AM   #8
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Peace to all, thanks to those taking the time to check the track. I'll be checking out some of what peeps have been dropping around here this weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post
Track's bangin Sin. Flow is butter. Makes me really want to hear what you got cooked up. Clymax got a lot of that mid and even early 90's vibe going on in the beats lately. Really fresh. Got me waiting for the album.
Thx for peeping, Game. This album is def designed to be an updated take on that whole early to mid 90's aesthetic. The other album is a lot different, it's produced by this cat ST/Mic who produces for Mello Music Group. I think most of the members here are gonna be more interested in the ClymaX album but I'll be sure to share some tasters from that project soon...thanks again man, you have been listening along and commenting basically since my first release

Quote:
Originally Posted by $inista View Post
peace yo.. shit is dope, you know I use to bump that Recon joint hard, good to hear sum new shit from you
Thanks a lot man. I think you might have missed the 3 albums I dropped since those days tho lol...if you are interested in hearing hit me up and I'll send you some links

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
This shits fonky sun...the beat reminds me of biz markie. lyrics are tightness props yo,1.
Thanks for coming through Jig. It's funny you mention that, ClymaX and I were talking about how dope Biz Markie's beats were, mega simple but they were mostly really ill beats. Thanks again for peeping
Old 10-08-2011, 11:16 AM   #9
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gave this track another listen and its way better then i eluded too in my first post

i think cause of the simplicity of the beat, i let myself get wrapped up in that. but it real does got 90s vibe which Clymax tends to deliver, and Sin the flow is real on point

but i still think i have heard better from both yall, once i hear the album in a full spectrum tho, things could change.

i might crack open Re:Evolution again after hearing this, havent spun that in ages

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 01:40 PM   #10
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
gave this track another listen and its way better then i eluded too in my first post

i think cause of the simplicity of the beat, i let myself get wrapped up in that. but it real does got 90s vibe which Clymax tends to deliver, and Sin the flow is real on point

but i still think i have heard better from both yall, once i hear the album in a full spectrum tho, things could change.

i might crack open Re:Evolution again after hearing this, havent spun that in ages
Thanks man. I appreciate you revisiting the track. I completely understand that people are going to favor certain releases over others. I just try elevate my craft constantly and make the music that comes out of me in the moment with max effort and passion. Thanks again for coming through with your updated take. I'm going to check out some of these beats I can see you have been posting up
Old 10-09-2011, 12:36 PM   #11
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Flow is smooth, track is ill overall. 90's feel. Ill beat feom Clymax. Congrats on the east coast tour man. Knowing you i am sure there were pounds of green involved lol. Looking forward to listeming to these new projects. Peace
Old 10-09-2011, 01:05 PM   #12
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

you all ready know the deal fam, serious stuff right here and def looking forward to all the hard work you've been putting in behind the scenes
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:54 PM   #13
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12weLvE View Post
Flow is smooth, track is ill overall. 90's feel. Ill beat feom Clymax. Congrats on the east coast tour man. Knowing you i am sure there were pounds of green involved lol. Looking forward to listeming to these new projects. Peace
Thanks man. lol yea there was quite a bit of bud consumed on the road, def keeps the edge off during the stressful and tedious travels and logistics in between the fun parts - the actual shows. I'm in the city a lot more often now since I moved to the Poconos, we should meet up at a show or something, I'll let you know the next time I'm performing in the city

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thgrandmantis View Post
you all ready know the deal fam, serious stuff right here and def looking forward to all the hard work you've been putting in behind the scenes
Peace 7th!

Thanks to all that have been peeping. I appreciate each listen and all the feedback.

PEACE
Old 10-10-2011, 01:19 AM   #14
ELEF_DIGITAL
CHICKEN HEAD

ELEF_DIGITAL drunken mastaELEF_DIGITAL drunken masta

hey, do you like to apper on the new wu corp army mixtape? apply here
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=111303

peace