news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 10-13-2011, 01:19 PM   #16
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
to be fair, MS fixed the Red Ring with the jasper model that came out a while back
so what?

even if it was true, which it aint, it took how many remodellings to get it correct? and they didnt figure it out after all the red rings with the 1st Xbox?

i know people with LAUNCH PS3 consoles, them big huge fuckers. and they run flawless and can run PS and PS2 games.

thats the only downside to PS3 is you cant play old PS and PS2 discs

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:24 PM   #17
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea i know ppl who still have the big bulky old school ps3 model they bought when the shit first came out

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:39 PM   #18
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

so nothing, I'm just saying that the 360 has improved its problems since it first came out.

The chance might not be so big but PS3s aren't immune to failure, I've seen plenty of people complaining about YLOD. A high percentage of them have changed their HDD though so it could be their own fault
Old 10-13-2011, 01:48 PM   #19
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

^ i still got my bulky 60G ps3 lol, and its fine. I've had it since they first came out. i actually own both systems, and even with the hackings n shit the xbox still hardly ever gets touched. playstation made a better system mechanically. simple as that. and thats my 100% non-biased oppinion
Old 10-13-2011, 02:01 PM   #20
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

I've still got my 80gb so I'm not saying every console failed but there was a fair few that did
Old 10-13-2011, 02:47 PM   #21
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post

i know people with LAUNCH PS3 consoles, them big huge fuckers. and they run flawless and can run PS and PS2 games.
I'm still using my launch japanese 60gig ps3 Chea!

shit runs as good today as when it got it day dot
Old 10-13-2011, 04:56 PM   #22
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Some old fat PS3 are doom to fail due to overheating, mine did. The differences is at least mine lasted for 3-4 years, it started to shut down by itself with Uncharted 2 and Killzone 3. I decided to switch from fat to slim when i tried to play MW2 and it started to do the same thing, something it never did before with this game. I still have my old PS3, it still working but i have it to play PS2 games, or PS1 games that the Slim doesn't read.

As far as the hacking goes PS3, X-Box it doesn't matter, who ever they target they are fuck anyways. X-Box will be no more safer than Sony, when these geeks decide to fuck something up they will do it and succeed. So, is not a matter that X-Box is better its just that the hackers haven't targeted the X-Box Live yet. Be glad they don't have any reasons to do so, if it happens we surely will be the ones making these type of threads LOL!

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:10 AM   #23
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Looks like the xbox has been screwed over as well
Old 10-17-2011, 10:21 AM   #24
Fresh
the most wanted

Fresh drunken mastaFresh drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Fresh

lol yeah right, hackers who only access Fifa ultimate team ??

must be idiots falling for scams like "give me your password for 120,000coins!". you know how often those messages are sent lol ?
Old 10-17-2011, 06:19 PM   #25
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

PSN: As long as you can still sign on and play your gamez, you'll be happy with us takin yo CC info.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote