news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-12-2011, 04:56 PM   #16
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldie View Post
somebody mp3 this.
I second that notion.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:04 PM   #17
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldie View Post
somebody mp3 this.
http://www.mediafire.com/?iwbmn7hqd2j7n6o

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:15 PM   #18
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks, bro.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 07:38 PM   #19
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

Even Yelawolf kept up, Didnt expect that, he just dont seem like a "Cypher" type MC to me from what I've heard, I expected him to just get completely destroyed last night but he kinda earned a lil respect from me there, have to keep a more open mind with him from here out

They all did their thing tho, nobody slouched, who you think came off best is just gonna come down to who you like best period because they all clocked in for work on there
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:19 PM   #20
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^that's true. royce, joe budden, and crooked i all impressed me but when eminem said that posdnuos line i went crazy. everyone had their chance to shine in this cypher.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:38 PM   #21
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

this cypher was sick as fuck
Old 10-12-2011, 09:30 PM   #22
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

all the mcs came correct.
im not much of a fan of his,but i'd have to say buddens came the rawest.
nigga dissed the industry at an award show.

still dont see the hype around yelawolf though. he did aiight, but was def the weakest in that cypher.

royce a clown. HI RHIANNA. lol

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:03 PM   #23
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
all the mcs came correct.
im not much of a fan of his,but i'd have to say buddens came the rawest.
nigga dissed the industry at an award show.

still dont see the hype around yelawolf though. he did aiight, but was def the weakest in that cypher.

royce a clown. HI RHIANNA. lol
Thats kinda my point about Yelawolf tho, I didnt expect shit from him at all, its like watching some nobody get in the ring with Mayweather and watch him actually stay up for 4 or 5 rounds, cant help but be a lil impressed......

And that "Hi Rhianna" shit Royce started is everywhere today, lol, people on the radio were saying that shit on the way to work this morning, SMH
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:51 PM   #24
misawa98

misawa98 shaolin monk

You think Em was taking jabs at Bis at the beginning? Seemed that way to me.

"lyrical miracle spiritual individual criminal subliminal in your swimmin pool..." I just think he was trying to clown the way Bis rhymes. plus budden and royce reaction after he said it suggests it was some sort of subliminal.

These all come correct but I think the term cypher is kinda false as realistically all these MC's are shooting take after take after take till they nail it perfectly. It's not like dudes are spitting straight and then just going with the flow whether they fuck up or not.

Last edited by misawa98; 10-13-2011 at 12:58 PM.
misawa98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:57 PM   #25
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think he was clowning rappers in general..

specific target?!!?!?!?!?

dont be a VICTIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

em will still decimate just about any rapper alive in a live setting...

whcih makes his recent offerings all the more disappointing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:15 PM   #26
misawa98

misawa98 shaolin monk

Skillz

“Watching some of that sh*t was sad. I watched two particular rappers who are all over the blogs, mixtapes, radio, and magazines stop and start their verses over 64 times!! 64!! I stood there and counted, yo! Between the two of them, they started over 64 times!! We talking 16 bars, yo! And I don’t mean they messed up at the 14th bar and started over. You f*cked up at bar three! I mean, damn, did you write the verse??? Watching that sh*t was sad, ‘cuz let the web tell it, you’re the new hot kid on the block. But, what I saw didn’t represent that at all. I don’t know. I expected more, I guess. Like, know your verse. Come prepared. I felt bad for DJ Premier. He had to sit there through that and remain professional,”

lol @ calling these BET things cyphers.

Last edited by misawa98; 10-13-2011 at 01:20 PM.
misawa98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:01 PM   #27
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This a new beat?

- KP -
Old 10-13-2011, 02:53 PM   #28
UncontrolledSubstans
PRODIGAL SUN

UncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killa

Sample have been used before:

Old 10-13-2011, 03:09 PM   #29
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
This a new beat?

robot tank fans got NO CULTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

warcloud fans = cyber geek club
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:48 PM   #30
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
warcloud fans = cyber geek club

- KP -