news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 09-28-2011, 06:00 AM   #16
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I played horde for the first time yesterday! hella fun I'm saying!
didn't get too far tho' played with random ppl, wave 11 or 12 I think on casual

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:27 PM   #17
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

I got the add Bamboo. I'll try to get in a game with you in the next few days.

I fucked up bad last night. 3 guys on Overpass again and hadn't died since round 30. We get all the way to 50 and kill the Brumak. I thought it was over but there was one locust left. Didn't realise our one guy was dead and then my other guy gets cocky saying he'll fuck him up but ends up dying. Then the last asshole who should have been real easy after the massive battle I just had, walks right up to me and takes me out with the shotgun. I was pissed!! We played another few rounds trying to build our money up but the guys got restless and ditched. I really shit the bed on that one.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 06:11 AM   #18
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupt_kw View Post
I got the add Bamboo. I'll try to get in a game with you in the next few days.

Most definitely, let's do this!

made it to wave 30 now with some random ppl, but the host just ditched the session, during gameplay - fucker!

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 10-02-2011, 01:55 AM   #19
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboo View Post
Hehehe yeah!
We just passed that level before we stopped yesterday!
We'll continue tonight tho'!

@ Fatal: If you do get it, add me for multiplayer sometime!
You too Dirty!

tag: bamboo83
i aint got it, watched a friend play
now that its been a few weeks or whatever, you still playin it alot?

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:05 AM   #20
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

got it yesterday. it's good
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:21 AM   #21
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

@ Dirty: yes I do, every chance that I get!
the campaign was awesowe, completed it on hardcore in co-op with three other friends, aiming for completition on insane level next but haven't started yet, I wanna beat 50 waves in horde first.

I'd say that the other games mode featured in the game will help saving the longevity of this game - playing it online makes it much more awesome!

are you considering of getting it?

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 10-03-2011, 04:36 PM   #22
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

i need 3 other people to beat it on arcade on insane.

so far trying to get the infinite ammo mutator. i already have super reload and instagib

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:02 PM   #23
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Iv completed Horde on Normal. damn hard, especially when the other players on your team are just fucking about. it took us 5 hours to do it lol. shit becomes much easier once you get the silverbacks, especially the higher level silverbacks. i think then and only then can you do it on insane. still seems a bit impossible.

i mostly play multiplayer though, game would be perfect if the sawed off shotgun didn't exist.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:40 PM   #24
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

I beat this game on insane twice already now need to do it on horde and beast.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:52 AM   #25
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

I've only had time for 1 hour of gaming his week!
I'm off work in 70 minutes, I'ma be online from the moment I get home until I go to sleep playing horde lol
still haven't made it past wave 30!!

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 10-14-2011, 07:22 AM   #26
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i wanna buy this but i can't justify buying this, black cement III j's in november, and concord XI's in december. all my money is being used to fuel my sneaker addiction.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:39 AM   #27
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

yeah how could you justify buying a game when there's shoes that are dropping heh

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:16 AM   #28
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^priorities man. this game isn't going anywhere. i don't wanna have to wait to cop those concords.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote