news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-14-2011, 07:34 PM   #16
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

We got a 10-00, I repeat ten double-0 Officer down!

Rosay, Rosay!

*echo*
Old 10-14-2011, 08:57 PM   #17
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
SMH@ LISTENINg TO A C-0s ALBUM CALLED TELFON DON LMAO
ahahahahah for real

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 12:12 AM   #18
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

(AllHipHop News) Rapper Rick Ross is in a Birmingham, Alabama Hospital after suffering from a second seizure in just one day.

Earlier today (October 14), the rapper was a passenger on a Delta Airlines flight from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

That flight had to be turned around after Ross had a seizure and lost consciousness on the plane.

EMT’s revived the rapper, who was rushed to the emergency room and released shortly afterwards.

According to TMZ.com, earlier this evening, Rick Ross was flying to his concert in Memphis, Tennessee via a private jet, when he suffered from another seizure.

The plane made an emergency landing in Birmingham, Alabama, where the rapper was rushed to the emergency room.

He is currently in the hospital recuperating and is in stable condition.

A number of artists, including his rival 50 Cent, weighed in on the rapper’s condition.

Rapper Q-Tip tweeted: “Prayers up 4 @rickyrozay homie rest up. Your health is bigger than bizness.”

Wu-Tang rapper Raekwon offered kind words for Rick Ross, as well.

“Dam, hope my dude rozay is good!” Raekwon tweeted.

Diamond tweeted: “Hope Rick Ross is Doing Well.. #blessings.”

And while 50 Cent stopped short of praying for Ross, he offered his enemy some advice.

“He gotta take care his self,” 50 tweeted. “No [I don't have any prayers] but I don’t wish DEATH on him my grand father had a seizure.”

Just before he left Fort Lauderdale, Rick Ross tweeted the video below:

Old 10-15-2011, 05:31 AM   #19
JakobR
SHAOLIN STUDENT

JakobR drunken mastaJakobR drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
you guys are fucking clowns. who wishes death on someone who had a seizure?

Agree with this. Rick Ross is one of the worst personalities ever in hip hop but I don't want anyone to die. That is just pathetic.
Old 10-15-2011, 05:36 AM   #20
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakobR View Post
Agree with this. Rick Ross is one of the worst personalities ever in hip hop but I don't want anyone to die. That is just pathetic.
Its the Internet man, you can always rely on it to show you the worst in humanity

I seen all I needed to see on CNN.com when the Casey Anthony verdict came out and a bunch of trolls showed up posting up shit like "I'm glad she got off, its her baby she can kill it if she wants too" and shit, lol, nothing people say online behind the safety of their anonymous screen names surprises me
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 05:39 AM   #21
JiggaGenious
Pink Triangle

JiggaGenious crouching tiger

Quote:
Truth, it just puts you in the company of this faggot vv
Roots and culture, hip-hop, skunk and sess
She caught me sneakin' peeks at her breasts
While frontin' name droppin' connects

JiggaGenious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 06:00 AM   #22
JakobR
SHAOLIN STUDENT

JakobR drunken mastaJakobR drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheHorizon View Post
Its the Internet man, you can always rely on it to show you the worst in humanity

I seen all I needed to see on CNN.com when the Casey Anthony verdict came out and a bunch of trolls showed up posting up shit like "I'm glad she got off, its her baby she can kill it if she wants too" and shit, lol, nothing people say online behind the safety of their anonymous screen names surprises me
Some people act like the problem's gonna be solved when he dies. Rick Ross is not the problem, the industry and the way they promote their artists are. If it aint him, it's just another gimmick.

You just know your life is fucking pointless when you hope a rapper dies because you don't like how he pens his words. People are suffering from all kind of injustice in the world but apparantly a fucking rapper is the main case when it comes to life and death haha.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:32 AM   #23
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Some people act like the problem's gonna be solved when he dies. Rick Ross is not the problem, the industry and the way they promote their artists are. If it aint him, it's just another gimmick.

You just know your life is fucking pointless when you hope a rapper dies because you don't like how he pens his words. People are suffering from all kind of injustice in the world but apparantly a fucking rapper is the main case when it comes to life and death haha.
Co Sign to the fullest man, I dont mind playing devils Advocate here either because I dont like Ross's music, forget the Fraud shit, even without that Ross is just a 3rd rate Southern Dope boy trap rapper knocking off shit UGK did better 15 years ago........ But that dont mean I wish any ill will on the man in real life cause thats just some loser shit, these people in here act like Ross killed somebody they love or some shit, it makes you wonder what the fuck they got goin on in life that makes them have such resentment to a celebrity they never met.............

Even if you need to look on TV to find an enemy arent there better canidates then a Rapper??........ If you got that much pent up hostility in U why not aim at someone like Herman Cain who's about to do some fuck shit if he gets that Republican Nomination..... Or crooked Cops or Child molesters or summin, get mad at them if you need to look further then your own life for a beef, not some fuckin rapper,lol
Old 10-15-2011, 06:43 AM   #24
True Father Allah
PRODIGAL SUN

True Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venoms

I don't think people talking about he gets what he deserves because of how he eats really understand how seizures work and what causes them
True Father Allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 07:00 AM   #25
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, guys.
get in touch with your sensitive side.

a world without rick ross is not a world worth living in.

buncha big meanies.

here's some nice pictures of kittens for all the sensitive lovers of life.

get well soon, officer rickey.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 07:50 AM   #26
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
yeah, guys.

buncha big meanies.

Sarcasm doesnt make my points any less valid, and I already have a cat, lol
Old 10-15-2011, 10:42 AM   #27
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
yeah, guys.

buncha big meanies.

ahahahahahah

for real though, its always funny when fags get all soawf and accuse us of "wishing death" on somebody. lol stfu nobody is "wishing death" on nobody

lol lighten the fuck up

stress on the brain cause pain and stomach ulcers faggit.

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 10-15-2011, 10:49 AM   #28
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^you're corny.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 10:56 AM   #29
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

awwww rick woss fans are having a tough time with this...............

im sure ross will send you a postcard when youre laid up on life support.....

if you never wished death on somebody YOURE SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you never wished death on a cop youre REALLY SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont want dude to die...

if he dies his delusional fanbase puts him up there with biggie pac and pun...

TOP 5 DOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 10:58 AM   #30
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
^you're corny.
^you're a slaughterhouse fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
awwww rick woss fans are having a tough time with this...............

im sure ross will send you a postcard when youre laid up on life support.....

if you never wished death on somebody YOURE SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you never wished death on a cop youre REALLY SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont want dude to die...

if he dies his delusional fanbase puts him up there with biggie pac and pun...

TOP 5 DOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahahahahahahahahahahah

Quote:
I Step in the place