news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 10-13-2011, 08:16 PM   #1
Jonny Details
mindfucka

Jonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venoms
Default New beat the feedback is useful check it out!! Thanks

http://soundcloud.com/jonny-details/condor-op
Jonny Details is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:53 AM   #2
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i didnt like this one

i dont know what was going on with the kicks but they were kind of fucked. the chops seem all over the place too.

i dunno, thats just me. the timing seems off

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 08:49 PM   #3
Jonny Details
mindfucka

Jonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venoms

Good looks on the honesty man...I like this 1 tho....r the kicks r distorted again?
Old 10-14-2011, 11:58 PM   #4
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like it but i think you added to much distortion it is a lil unbearable to listen to with headphones but i see where you was going with it & i can dig it but i would clean it up a bit, it probably would sound like shit on big club speakers because of the higher frequencies

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 12:53 AM   #5
Jonny Details
mindfucka

gracias familia...im not the best at mixing tracks down or w music theory..i will continue with an open mind mann
Old 10-16-2011, 01:58 PM   #6
Jonny Details
mindfucka

check out this beat

http://soundcloud.com/jonny-details/nice-loop