news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 10-13-2011, 08:14 PM   #1
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms
Default What The Hell feat. Emcee Sick of Pseudo Slang

Just put up the new track for the week...it features Emcee Sick of Pseudo Slang (Fat Beats) and is produced by M.O.D. Pseudo Slang was cool enough to take me out on tour this past summer, this is a track we did during a pit stop at the studio along the way. It's gonna be on a free d/l compilation that is dropping along with my albums in late 2011.

http://soundcloud.com/sinapsehiphop/...hell-feat-sick

You can check out more on Pseudo-Slang here www.pseudo-slang.com or search for them on facebook or youtube or w/e

Hit up my facebook page www.facebook.com/sinapsehiphop if you wanna keep up with all the new music and other media until the official site is up

if you missed last week's track (leak from my upcoming album with ClymaX) it's here: http://soundcloud.com/sinapsehiphop/...ed-premix-leak

PEACE
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:32 PM   #2
Jonny Details
mindfucka

Jonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venoms

classic hip hop..represent..1oo
Jonny Details is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:03 PM   #3
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

this is the shit right here!

mellow as a muthafucka, but still powerful. MOD def laced up a banger, classic MOD drums with dope melodic samples. nice little hook part too.

Emcee Sick is dope as fuck, def gotta check more from Pseudo Slang, 7th was puttin me on to them. gonna take some more time to check out there music more. and Sin, your verse was top notch stuff too, def got that same wordplay but for me you seem more focused, yet calmer. dunno if that makes sense but i dig it.

solid shit from all parties

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:00 PM   #4
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

yessir,this joint is official Sinapse.

already built with u a little on this,both yall go in heavywieght style over the Fam's Production

dope wordplay from each of yall,this is a joint i could play on the regular.

Good Shit Sinapse,from the joints you released so far seems your coming back strong,

Respect
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:01 PM   #5
noisebeat
aka ZBN

noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thistrack sounded good, nice ambiance.
noisebeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:34 PM   #6
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Never heard of Pseudo before but Emcee Sick is dope. Feelin both verses thought you crushed it Sin. Ill vintage beat from MOD.
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:52 PM   #7
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

Peace to everyone that has checked out the track thusfar...thanks for all the feedback.
---
@Game - yea Pseudo Slang is one of those criminally slept on groups, before that Sick had a group called Xtracts of Slang which is also worth checking out. They are a lot bigger in Europe/Asia than here in the states these days, unfortunately.
Old 10-15-2011, 12:21 AM   #8
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope dope def got that 90s feel.... i likes that defiantly a classic joint

Pseudo Slang i checked the site love that jazz shit raw hip hop def gonna check for them i actually heard sum sit from them before a while ago dope

Last edited by $inista; 10-15-2011 at 12:41 AM.
$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 06:54 PM   #9
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

^
Peace $inista

---------

Upping this track for the crowds and crowd movers...this week's installment coming Thurs

PEACE
Old 10-17-2011, 10:44 PM   #10
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

M.O.D. laced it up NICE! pseudo had a SICK flow.Sin's all the way in his zone on this shit = BANGER.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 01:33 AM   #11
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is dope right here diffidently a classic track the vibe is serious
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 02:56 AM   #12
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

ughhh this shit is nasty ill, I could bump this all day and ride 2 it PROPS!
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:08 AM   #13
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Thanks a lot INF, Caper, Mouse!!!

Means a lot that y'all are feeling it. Besides trying to earn some spare change the reason I make music is for cats like us that want to hear the true essence, Peace to the hip hoppers!!