news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-19-2011, 08:17 PM   #31
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL aight, i guess you can find one person to dislike anything, like ceitedmofo and carpeted living areas.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7241
Old 10-19-2011, 08:18 PM   #32
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
Cappadonna - The Pilgrimage >>>THE PILLAGE

CAUSE IT HAS LESS WACK SONGs

IMA POST YOU ALL THE WACK SONGS FROM THE PILLAGE

THIS WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS IN THE PAST AND I THOUGHT SOLOMON CHILDS DID ONE OF THE ILLEST HOOKs OF ALLTIME BUT NOW I REALIZE IT SOUNDS LIKE A FUCKING ICE CREAM TRUCK ANNOYING BEAT WAY TOO LOUD AND WAY TOO MUCH PIANO NOISES HOOK IS STILL DOPE

THIS TRACK MUMM RA SHOWERS TOO

THIS TRACK IS BORING BESIDES THE 1:47 and 2:30 MARK

THIS IS A HORRIBLE TRACK CAUSE ITS THE GOD 4TH DISCIPLE HORRIBLE HOOK

THIS TRACK IS HOMO COWBOY SOUNDING BEAT BROKE BACK MOUNTIAN

CAPPA SAID and approach all hominyms, shit in your brain
Wipe my ass with the phenonmenyms
LOL SHIT WAS WACK

SPEAKING OF WACK WORST HOOK OF THE LP

SPEAKING OF WACK HOOKS & BEATS

I DONT CARE IF THE BEAT IS GRIMY AND GHOST ON THIS THE HOOK IS WACK AS WELL SHOULD HAVE BEEN A GHOST SOLO

THIS TRACK HAD A WACK VERSE FROM SOLOMON & TEKITA BABY GIRL

& AS FOR MILK THE COW THAT TRACK JUST RECENTLY GOT OFF THE WACK LIST

You know what you need to do now right?...........

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:44 PM   #33
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
LOL aight, i guess you can find one person to dislike anything, like ceitedmofo and carpeted living areas.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7241
I VOTED BANGER JUST CAUSE OF THE GOOD TRACKS

THOSE KIDS WHO PUT CLASSIC DONT KNOW WHAT A CLASSIC iS

ROFL@ PILLAGE BEING A CLASSIC

CLASSICS ARE LIQUID SWORDZ , ONLY BUILT FOR CUBAN LINX, ILLMATIC
^ AND THESE GET CALLED CLASSICS NOT JUST IN WU FORUMs

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:52 PM   #34
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

In your opinion...
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:10 PM   #35
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SOME SANE WU FORUM POSTERs REVEALED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post
This album is a little overrated IMO. A good album but I still feel that there is something missing. Like a young man coming in for a quicky I feel a little unsatisfied by this. 6.5/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by STARKS_WALLABEES View Post
Terrorize y'all from every direction
Call up Hot 97 for protection
Cappadonna, from the Wu-Tang Clan
Spotted last night in an all black van
Coming down the block with guns out the windows
Licking shots off every time the wind blow...

Yeah what more can you say . This album is one of the best wu fam albums of all time in my opinion if you don't got it , go cop it !!!

Peace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GENERAL WISE View Post
Lyrics: 79%
Beats: some were classics some were horrible,. 91%

Overall 85%

9/10 (rounded, close to 8/10) great LP
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Wisdombody View Post
I bought the album when it was released, but I can only remember Run and Young Hearts. Of course, Young Hearts feat. Blue Raspberry was my favorite track.
LMAO THE SOFTEST WUCORPER REVEALED
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-DON View Post
I dunno...

the first 4 or 5 joints are tight but then alot of half assed sounding beats and cappa just wingin it most of the time.

7/10

Good Joints
Slang Editorial, Pillage, Run, Splish Splash, Oh Donna, Milk The Cow, Check For A Nigga

but then theres tracks like "dart throwing" that are

but then theres also tracks that are kinda bad and good at the same time like Young Hearts lol which may have been the first emo-rap song ever lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-DON View Post
that beat is terrible to me i dont know why
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Dart throwing is bad?
^ ROFL
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
i guess if u don't like the beat, u don't like it, I think Mef just destroys that joint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyKarson View Post
co-sign very underrated. Some tracks like young hearts and pump your fist are garbage though, the rest are QUALITY.

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 10-19-2011 at 09:13 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:25 PM   #36
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks for showing us the average person thinks pillage is a great album, i mustve forgot to mention that before

it must be easy to argue when you cosign every opinion. so far you've agreed with someone saying its 6.5/10, someone saying its 9/10, that the album is wack and that its a banger.
you're fucking retarded.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:30 PM   #37
CEITEDMOFO

^ LOOKS LIKE WE FOUND 2 MORE FAGs WHO BUMP YOUNG HEARTS ROFLOLOL

WHILE U AND JAY DON LISTEN TO YOUNG HEARTS TEXTING YOUR BOYFRIENDS,

I BUMP SHIT LIKE THIS

Old 10-19-2011, 09:38 PM   #38
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

WHILE U WATCH TV IN ANOTHER ROOM THRU YOUR BEDROOM DOOR AND LISTEN TO IM GAY BY LIL B,
I BUMP SHIT LIKE THIS

Old 10-19-2011, 09:42 PM   #39
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
^ LOOKS LIKE WE FOUND 2 MORE FAGs WHO BUMP YOUNG HEARTS ROFLOLOL

WHILE U AND JAY DON LISTEN TO YOUNG HEARTS TEXTING YOUR BOYFRIENDS,

I BUMP SHIT LIKE THIS
I bump Sandman too, what's your point?....oh I get it, I think the pillage is a dope album so that must mean I think other wu albums are wack. I see where you went with that.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:45 PM   #40
CEITEDMOFO

I LIKE HOW FAGGiTS ARE IGNORING THE FACT THAT THEY LIKE YOUNG HEARTs

WITH THAT SOFT RHYTHEM AND BULLSHIT ROFL!!

GO AHEAD PRESS PLAY I PUT THE TRACK ON YOUR FAVORITE PART

Old 10-19-2011, 09:49 PM   #41
CEITEDMOFO

YOU QUEERs HAVE BEEN EXPOSED
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...89#post2161789

Old 10-20-2011, 06:58 PM   #42
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Someone is obviously bored.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:11 PM   #43
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gotDAMN

came outta nowhere with this shit!!!
Old 10-22-2011, 05:14 AM   #44
ShortyCoffeeStain
CHICKEN HEAD

ShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkey

I guess Cappa's new strategy is to make albums named so similar to his only album people care about (The Pillage) that people accidentally buy it.

His next albums will be:

The Village
The Porridge
The Pill Edge
The Zillage
The Shrillage
The Pill-fart-age
The Pill-adoobydoobydoobydoo-age
Another Forgettable Album From A Wu-Tang Also-Ran
ShortyCoffeeStain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 03:56 PM   #45
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

/\ Actually his strategy was to name this album 'Pilgrimage' as a precursor-LP to his full length sequel "The Pillage II"
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote