news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-23-2011, 09:05 AM   #1
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default THE REASON GADDAFi GOT MURKED USA CANT LOSE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:06 AM   #2
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AMERICAS ALLERGIC TO LOSiNG

Old 10-23-2011, 09:25 AM   #3
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WHY ARE YOU BITING MY STEEZ BRO

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=109314

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:27 AM   #4
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

this whole schtick is played the fuck out, but its no surprise both of you are still beating a dead horse.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:29 AM   #5
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the fuck up, old man.

I made that thread months ago and the god aint say shit about this since then.

so go back to rocking by your fire place bro.

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 10-23-2011, 10:21 AM   #6
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
the fuck up, old man.

I made that thread months ago and the god aint say shit about this since then.

so go back to rocking by your fire place bro.
you dont talk like that in real life, why pretend on here?

I bet you're very well mannered and spoken. One of the "good ones".
Old 10-23-2011, 10:23 AM   #7
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
I FORGOT I EVEN POSTED IN YOUR THREAD I MUST HAVE BEEN INTOXICATED WITH SWAGGER AND DIDNT WATCH THE ViD

Old 10-23-2011, 10:28 AM   #8
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

lmao

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 10-23-2011, 10:33 AM   #9
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
you dont talk like that in real life, why pretend on here?

I bet you're very well mannered and spoken. One of the "good ones".

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't And if he is well mannered, I assume that makes him weak since he's black. Peolpe love the lost nigger, right? America believes that there's nothing to gain from an intelligent and well spoken black man because it isn't common.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:31 PM   #10
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

exactly!
Old 10-23-2011, 04:36 PM   #11
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

maybe cieted can read and write after all.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:44 PM   #12
CEITEDMOFO

I DOUBT cutn' heads AND CHECK TWO EVER BANGED A FEMALE

Old 10-23-2011, 04:48 PM   #13
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i just gave you a compliment you fuckhead. conceding that you may actually be literate is the nicest thing anyone on this board has ever said about you and thats how you thank me?
Old 10-23-2011, 04:50 PM   #14
CEITEDMOFO

Old 10-23-2011, 04:59 PM   #15
cutn' heads
mic fury

your bedroom has grout.