news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-24-2011, 07:20 AM   #9466
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

That Colts vs Saints game was embarrassing, it just shows how great Peyton Manning is. Him being out for the season changes the whole playoff scene for the AFC. Detroit Lions are showing their true colors as well, they'll take another loss this week. The Eagles are on the rise, we are well rested and ready for war. We will be in the superbowl this year.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:30 PM   #9467
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the lions werent gonna go from laughing stock of the league for the last 50 years to a playoff contender just like that. its a process. they're a competitive team and had a chance to win both those games. they shot themselves in the foot with drops in this game.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:01 PM   #9468
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Ravens offense is pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 12:43 AM   #9469
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Hahahaha, J-Ville stand up.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:44 AM   #9470
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Ravens offense is pathetic.
that was the most baffling performance ive ever seen. the ravens offense is not nearly that inept. i watch a lot of football and i've never seen a "good" offense get stifled like that.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:18 AM   #9471
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
that was the most baffling performance ive ever seen. the ravens offense is not nearly that inept. i watch a lot of football and i've never seen a "good" offense get stifled like that.
Where's the love for the Jax D? My boys were pathetic on offense but they were dominant on the other side of the ball. They finally played man coverage and threw in some blitz packages after playing a very boring zone all year. (with success) Mathis and Cox were all over Boldin and the receivers and were very physical. I don't care who you are, you're not running up the middle on Knighton and Alualu.

If they can find a receiver, solid starter on the O line and if Gabbert can develop, they have a chance to be solid next year.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:28 PM   #9472
Tito_Para Enfrente
Banned

Tito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken masta

whats up with the niners ? anyone ? my cousin says they will be in the super bowl this year . do u think so ? shit is funny cuz a lot of teams suck . aww lions, that was a funny loss .
Tito_Para Enfrente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:41 AM   #9473
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

This blonkey trying to diss Hogan during the football game?

Quote:
Old 10-26-2011, 11:03 AM   #9474
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ Oh my damn.............

Eagles got the Cowgirls this week..........they better bring it or Imma go to the Linc for every home game for the rest of the season and sell decorated paper bags.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:07 AM   #9475
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol
Old 10-26-2011, 11:09 AM   #9476
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Today at Andy's press conference he said he didn't put a gag order on Samuel, just told him if he talked he'd have to do tackling drills.

LOL kidding..........

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:46 PM   #9477
check two
N.I.

Do you think that T.O. is going to accept the offer to play in the Arena League?

Quote:
Old 10-26-2011, 04:17 PM   #9478
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

The Giants Are Back From Bye And Healthy Tuck Coming Back Jacobs Back Finally Getting To See The Prince Get Some Snaps Just In Time Before The Giants Have To Play Some Explosive Offenses Down The Road. Shit Even Ramses Barden Is At Practice. NFC East Is The Giants. Fuck The Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins.
Old 10-26-2011, 07:01 PM   #9479
check two
N.I.

San Francisco 49er Ricky Jean Francois jealous of Andrew Luck?

--49ers defensive tackle doesn’t think Luck would be No. 1 pick in SEC

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...rn=nfl-wp10439

Quote:
Old 10-26-2011, 10:14 PM   #9480
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

TO could still be playing and would be a first ballot HOFer if he wasnt such a prima donna asshole.

He coulda been continually putting up huge numbers in Dallas. He's retarded. He can't coexist with any QB.