news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-28-2011, 03:25 AM   #16
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
^^Do I see a hard one there below the waistline?
nope. thats just my long thick flaccid black cock. BONG BONG!!

BB-
i'm 35. and i had to hit age 30 before my body changed. its like a second puberty. but at age 25 i was still abusing my body with drugs and alcohol, so who knows if it was really age 30 or the lifestyle change.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:38 AM   #17
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its a litttle expensive but this shit is like a natural steriod with out the negative side effects.

MAP Master Amino Acid Pattern Formula wolfe clinic
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:09 AM   #18
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo ive a skinny mufacka all my life too and just recently started gaining weight.

I just been eating as much as I can and trying to get in 3000 calories atleast, per day. So i researched what foods are the best for gaining healthy weight and bought a bunch of the shit. Then i checked the calories availabke in each serving and caluculated how much i get off one meal, and the total that is possible per day.

then i started pigging out.

At the same time, I been using Peganum Harmala, which is a natural anti depressant and MAO inhibitior. I dont know if the mao inhibition helped, but I, along with my close friends and family, have noticed the weight gain bro

I read online that these anti-deppresants are linked to increase weight gain. they said something about how it offsets some shit in your body to help weight gain

Other than trying to pig out,

ive been using these

and extension bands, bros.

and crunches/sit ups.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:48 AM   #19
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I couldn't get over 140 lbs before I was 25. I've always been an active person and played different sports and I still ride bicycle everyday. I could eat anything and not gain one pound. I don't know exactly why that is, but probably has something to do with metabolism.

Now I'm 27 and I'm in the 200 lbs area. I'm 6'1, so I'm pretty tall and not overweight at all. I started lifting weights in January, when I weighted around 160, so I gained 40 lbs in 10 months.
One important thing I learned is to watch your calorie intake. When working out, you burn calories, if you burn more calories than you eat, you're not gaining muscles at all, you're just burning fat and if you don't watch it you can even burn muscles (not likely, unless you go crazy on your work out). So, the most important thing to remember when building muscles is to eat more than your burn.

I'm not entirely sure what you're aiming for, but I'm guessing you want to look ripped and have abs you can grate cheese on. That's what I'm aiming for. You can look ripped like Style, by just not eating that much and some light workout. He looks kinda frail, so I'm not sure you will want that. I suggest you start counting calories and make sure you don't expend more than you consume. Combine that with some (heavy) weight lifting, say 3 x an hour every week and you'll be building muscle mass pretty quick. The best result for me was when I started lifting weights I couldn't lift more than 10 times in a set.

After a couple of months you'll get buff and then you will want to start cutting. Get definition. Then it's a simple matter of burning more calories than you eat. Best to combine with cardio to stay in shape.

As far as what to eat, I suggest natural food. For protein rich food, it's fish, turkey, chicken and other lean meats. Also yogurt. And whole grain products.

Also, read this http://www.liamrosen.com/fitness.html

Last edited by JASPER; 10-28-2011 at 10:52 AM.
JASPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:52 AM   #20
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is simply doing shitloads of sit ups everyday the best ab workout?

without basketball to play in the winter my physical activity drops to roughly none. figure i should change that.
Old 10-28-2011, 11:04 AM   #21
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
is simply doing shitloads of sit ups everyday the best ab workout?

without basketball to play in the winter my physical activity drops to roughly none. figure i should change that.
With sit ups you're mainly working your upper abs.

Like that. That's two abs

Or this

That's better. But you'll want to train the part below as well. Pull ups will help you build muscles below. Google for pull up exercises.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:20 PM   #22
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Chevy Chase, you the man. Awesome tips.

As for Black people like TSA and STYLE though, they somewhat have an upperhand. Having 300+ years of rugged slave genetics helps. Not trying to be rude, just keepin it real. Also, tanning/darker skin helps define muslces more.

Here is an awesome life hack about muscles:

I wish there was a simple life hack like this pic, but about nutrition. Up that shit if anyone has one.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 03:27 PM   #23
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

throw ya crack rocks in with ya corn flakes each morning,youll be lookin like The Thing in a couple weeks.swear to allah
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:37 PM   #24
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
With sit ups you're mainly working your upper abs.

Like that. That's two abs

Or this

That's better. But you'll want to train the part below as well. Pull ups will help you build muscles below. Google for pull up exercises.
LOL. situps work your hip flexors and pull ups work your lats

why you're asking for workout advice from skinny pedophiliac cybergeeks is a wonder in itself

...i'm gonna go outside now. peace wucorp
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:13 PM   #25
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
LOL. situps work your hip flexors and pull ups work your lats

why you're asking for workout advice from skinny pedophiliac cybergeeks is a wonder in itself

...i'm gonna go outside now. peace wucorp
My experience is that sit ups mainly train the upper abs, not sure what the correct name is, but the abs above the navel. Then again, I keep my feet on the ground when doing sit ups, maybe that makes a difference.

I was wrong about the pull ups. I should have mentioned I also raise my legs, stretched. Like this...

After ten of those I can really feel my lower abs.

I didn't mean to come off as some kind of expert, just kind enough to try and help a bro out. If you have better advise, feel free to share.
Old 10-28-2011, 11:40 PM   #26
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fucking is a good workout too.
Old 10-28-2011, 11:42 PM   #27
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol i ^ thought bout posting that earlier

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 01:23 AM   #28
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

Tech-X Mass from The Vitamin Shoppe, Hometown Buffet, Pasta Roni, and push-ups got me from 160 to 190 in 3 months at the age of 26.
I was 160 or less in highschool, then became a vegan, so it was hard to gain, but then at age 26 started eating dairy and the stuff I mentioned and gained weight real fast. A friend told me that the Tech-X Mass can make you fat though if you don't work out.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 01:26 AM   #29
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
push ups- do em as much as possible, like all the time. varied hand positions.

I thought it was better to wait 48 hours between working a particular muscle group to build mass. Or maybe I just tell myself that so I only have to do push-ups every 2 (or more) days

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 01:34 AM   #30
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
i fell off scehdule during the summer cause i was traveling but in less than 50 days i was ripped. then it took another 30 to see the weight gain. i'm skinny as fuck too.
here's a pic after 20 or so days

to be honest its all about discipline. if you just stick to a diet and an exercise routine you will see your body change. i assume you have a quick metabolism like me. i find that constant activity slows mine down cause i can eat like a pig and sit on my ass all day and not gain a pound but if i exercise, even running, the weight will stick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote