news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 10-25-2011, 07:27 PM   #1
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default My 1st MPC 500 vid

I started a Vimeo page. Will add more soon.

http://vimeo.com/31116584

Old 10-25-2011, 11:45 PM   #2
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

getting better I see with the mpc. the drums are a little delayed idk if its me . i like that sample
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:26 AM   #3
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caper View Post
getting better I see with the mpc. the drums are a little delayed idk if its me . i like that sample
thanks fam. appreciate you checking the vid. I just did a quick groove with the time count off for this. except the snares. they are on point.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:12 AM   #4
noisebeat
aka ZBN

noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Excellent beat !!
MPC look like a good tool.
noisebeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:23 PM   #5
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisebeat View Post
Excellent beat !!
MPC look like a good tool.
good lookin out g!
the MPC is an excellent tool. got my 1st one in 2005.
Old 10-26-2011, 01:25 PM   #6
Chief Bob
---

Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like beat videos and for your first one itīs not bad.

Hope you make some more.
Chief Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 01:28 PM   #7
noisebeat
aka ZBN

noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I got the MPD class, it's ok but the pad "touch" is not so good.
I have to play with full level or the trig don't detect the shot.
Old 10-26-2011, 01:52 PM   #8
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Bob View Post
I like beat videos and for your first one itīs not bad.

Hope you make some more.
much respect yo. this is just my 1st video using the 500. here are some older vids I did in the last couple years:

Quote:
I got the MPD class, it's ok but the pad "touch" is not so good.
I have to play with full level or the trig don't detect the shot.
What one do you have? I have had the MPD24 in my arsenal for a couple years now.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:45 AM   #9
noisebeat
aka ZBN

I got the MPD32, i buy it for the "repeat note" function, and it really sucks hahaha.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:06 AM   #10
FRiTz
LORD AKU

FRiTz crouching tigerFRiTz crouching tiger

nice videos man, IMO i think it would be cool if you recorded the part when you find the sample from the record then rip it and flip it
FRiTz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 12:56 PM   #11
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
I got the MPD32, i buy it for the "repeat note" function, and it really sucks hahaha.
hahaha. you should try using your 16 levels button for velocity on your kicks and hats. I find that to be a very useful tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRiTz View Post
nice videos man, IMO i think it would be cool if you recorded the part when you find the sample from the record then rip it and flip it
thanks man. It's kind of a pain doing certain thing by myself with filming, so some things usually get left out. appreciate the feed tho and we'll see what I can make crack on the next vid.

Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 10-27-2011 at 01:14 PM.
pRoTeChTyAnEcK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:01 PM   #12
noisebeat
aka ZBN

I don't know how it works, i'm using it very basically...
For the velocity i do it with the mouse on the screen, i select the shot and down or up the level.
Advice are wellcome ^^
Old 10-27-2011, 05:24 PM   #13
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

good shit Irie,other videos are pretty dope too,respect
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 02:57 PM   #14
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

dope! but i hear some dirty noise !! 1, still a very dope beat!!! and I tink its da cam recording kuz I hear u slappin da padz too, I think, lol!
peace
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:19 PM   #15
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro.Graveface View Post
dope! but i hear some dirty noise !! 1, still a very dope beat!!! and I tink its da cam recording kuz I hear u slappin da padz too, I think, lol!
peace
yeah...I only have a lil digi camera that has video. nothing too professional. it's kinda different sound wise filming in an enclosed space since that is where all my equipment is.

thanks for checkin it and leaving feed lord!