news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 10-31-2011, 03:06 AM   #766
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASCO View Post
^ really?

i must not be remembering correctly. i played it years ago. i think i let roman die
I think you had a choice of which character dies depending on what you do before that boat chase

I'm playing New Vegas and LA Noire, as well as slowly grinding FFIX
Old 11-01-2011, 08:12 PM   #767
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just finished mass effect 2! it was sitting around for several months but i wanted to beat it before i trade it in towards MW3
Old 11-01-2011, 08:16 PM   #768
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
just finished mass effect 2! it was sitting around for several months but i wanted to beat it before i trade it in towards MW3
I haven't played it yet, but I'm not a big fan of science fiction space ship kind of environments. Is it any good?
Old 11-01-2011, 08:22 PM   #769
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its great...but there's a SHITLOAD of dialog - like one huge interactive movie. combine that with your spaceship phobia then you probably wouldn't like it. best graphics i ever seen on a videogame tho. i like rpgs and space ships so it was cool.
but if you beat mass effect 1 it made changes within your mass effect 2 game, and now that i beat #2 its gonna carry over to mass effect 3. even the look of my custom created main character and such.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:34 PM   #770
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I might give it a try if Skyrim really is gonna blow. Peace.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:00 AM   #771
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

you reminded me how dope new vegas was so i bought the Old World Blues dlc yesterday and been playin that shit. word.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #772
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

I just beat Final Fight 2 on Super Nintendo yesterday; I will return to completing Scarface:The World is Yours for Playstation 2.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:42 AM   #773
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

kingdom hearts on normal mode

i finished that and im playing again on hard mode. the difference is difficulty seems rather significant.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:53 AM   #774
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit how i so wanna play those new vegas dlc's but imma wait till they hit the disc next year february

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:58 AM   #775
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

yeah old world blues is the first and only one i got cuz it got the best reviews. definitely getting my $10 and more out of it. they give you maaaad items too
Old 11-22-2011, 12:15 PM   #776
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sweeet

Old 11-24-2011, 05:03 AM   #777
noisebeat
aka ZBN

noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Playing to Contra 3 on SNES,

and Lylat Wars (aka Starfox 64).

Any other retro gaming lover ?
Games like Secret Of Mana should be cool in network gaming.
Or Contra, if you good player...
noisebeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:26 AM   #778
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

last few weeks were full of dopeness finished ac revelations, skyrim, modern warfare 3 pure fire, too bad I can't run LA Noire on my PC though
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:35 AM   #779
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Skyrimmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old 12-22-2011, 09:37 AM   #780
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
I haven't played it yet, but I'm not a big fan of science fiction space ship kind of environments. Is it any good?
Gotta tell u..mass effect 2 is a whole other level of gaming..I haven't enjoyed playing a game that much since fallout 3,real tlk..def try it out