news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-13-2011, 04:42 PM   #61
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ haha.

bc i have 2 degrees, a good job, no debts, and dont suck the conspiracy dick? good one infidel.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:52 PM   #62
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 06:24 PM   #63
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:34 PM   #64
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 11-13-2011, 06:37 PM   #65
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:16 PM   #66
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post

Old 11-14-2011, 02:57 AM   #67
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

i count 4

4 ! !

alien dick gobblers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:33 AM   #68
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
^ haha.

bc i have 2 degrees, a good job, no debts, and dont suck the conspiracy dick? good one infidel.
it's not a conspiracy to believe that aliens may have visited us in the distant past. or to believe that we are currently visited since most countries openly admit that the UFO phenomenon is very real.

i dunno wtf the rest of your post is supposed to mean. good for you?
Old 11-14-2011, 08:17 AM   #69
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
whitey represents everything thats wrong with america.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
it's not a conspiracy to believe that aliens may have visited us in the distant past. or to believe that we are currently visited since most countries openly admit that the UFO phenomenon is very real.

i dunno wtf the rest of your post is supposed to mean. good for you?

not believing that aliens have been here means i represent whats wrong with america in your opinion. i was showing you what im about. you tell me how that shows whats wrong with america, if anything its whats right with american.

and it is a conspiracy when its not a widely accepted fact. this whole its being covered up stuff isn't proof. when real proof comes out ill be happy to believe as i said.

and you did nothing to address my comments on if aliens really were here at one time, or they are visiting now, why would they leave/why would they not just take us over right now?

why would they pussyfoot around if they have all this badass technology. we would be so far behind them in those terms we would not stand much of a chance. what use would they have to 1. set up some base in china and just leave it and or today just visit random places around the globe and not really make they're presence known, not doing anything really, and just bounce?

it makes 0 sense.

Old 11-14-2011, 08:49 AM   #70
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was joking about the first comment. kinda. it has nothing to do with your being a responsible, tax paying citizen and everything to do with your limited view on a subject that requires broader thought. but it was a joke nonetheless.

anyways, it makes plenty of sense. you're thinking about aliens as if they're human. aliens probably behave in ways and have motives that we cannot comprehend. for some reason you assume that they want to come here to destroy us. why? it's more likely that they would simply be benevolent observers who look at our destructive nature and know that we're not ready for the truth.

i dont really believe that this pyramid was built by aliens. its an interesting thought though. findings like these just prove that the ancient world was far more advanced and interconnected than we give them credit for. until we really understand how the early civilizations were doing these things the door will always open to speculation like this.

http://rokkat.com/

Last edited by cutn' heads; 11-14-2011 at 08:53 AM.
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:22 AM   #71
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

If you know anything about the universe and its complexity and sheer size, , the fact that there are billions maybe trillions of stars in one galaxy and billions of galaxies....its only leads one to believe that somewhere, there is life as intelligent or far more intelligent than us.

That doesn't mean they have visited us, but you cannot rule the possibility out.

If one wants to be finite and close minded about it, than its his or her choice.

I see no reason to be that definitive about such a matter.

But again, whitey seems to constantly be on the defensive.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:47 AM   #72
cutn' heads
mic fury

illuminati henchman.
Old 11-14-2011, 02:15 PM   #73
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
if they had the power to come here. they would be here dummy. enslaving our peoples and raping our resources.

think about it foolio, if we, homosapiens had this kind of power to travel around the universe, we would just mysteriously hit up a planet drop some knowledge and bounce? we would just kinda pop up here and there all covert like and bounce? if they have this kind of technology they also have some pretty badass weapons, ray guns and all that shit. stuff to vaporize enemies in the touch of a button. they wouldnt need to be covert. they would run up on a styler master and blast you in the ass with their ray gun.

how did an alien race work out for the indians when they showed up on their shores?
considering the fact that they obviously are so far beyond us, wouldn't it make sense for them not to come here and pillage and rape us? i wouldn't do that to anyone and i'm just a human, i'd expect someone who is beyond me intellectually to feel the same way.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:38 PM   #74
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
If you know anything about the universe and its complexity and sheer size, , the fact that there are billions maybe trillions of stars in one galaxy and billions of galaxies....its only leads one to believe that somewhere, there is life as intelligent or far more intelligent than us.

That doesn't mean they have visited us, but you cannot rule the possibility out.

If one wants to be finite and close minded about it, than its his or her choice.

HIS FEAR OF ALIEN LIFE BEING ACCEPTED WILL CRUSH HIS CATHOLIC/CHRISTAIN DREAMS OF GOING TO HEAVEn

Old 11-14-2011, 07:01 PM   #75
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post

coming from the jay mariotti of wu corp. i am just a fan of competitive banter regardless of subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post
considering the fact that they obviously are so far beyond us, wouldn't it make sense for them not to come here and pillage and rape us? i wouldn't do that to anyone and i'm just a human, i'd expect someone who is beyond me intellectually to feel the same way.

i would like to think so. but it's certainly possible the reason why these aliens have left their home planet/galaxy is because they are looking for resources. regardless of how benevolent a people they may be if they are in search of resources their planet has run out of there is a good reason they would try and take it if their lives depended on it.

as much as i would like to think that because they are be more advanced technologically it would make them more socially advanced, it does not guarantee it.