news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-14-2011, 07:27 AM   #16
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this has gotta be the dumbest thread ever,have you heard of gza? Canibus? I ould go on and on and it wouldn't even matter because such talent exists in both ethnicities,this is about the idividual and their exposure to intellectual perks as opposed to the ignorant..do you just make these threads for a kick or you're just that slow..im really wondering at this point

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:28 AM   #17
Twiztid-Wutang
Veteran Member

Twiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspektah Meth-Tical View Post
are white.

Qwel
Aesop Rock
Eyedea
Slug

the four most intelligent and abstract rappers ever are white.
You forgot, Diabolic, Sadistik and a few others. There is ALOT of very intelligent black rappers, but there are also alot of intelligent whites
Old 11-14-2011, 08:34 AM   #18
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
michael jackson?
ahahahah i knew it

this faggit is whiter than white and its pretty obvious

lol @ this thread

you continue to show how fucking stupid you are.

I wouldve banned your faggit ass a longggg time ago.

I would also unbann radar van because that faggit was hilarious.

Last edited by food for thought; 11-14-2011 at 03:19 PM.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 09:32 AM   #19
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Truth hurts right?

No wonder you black people don't give white rappers enough props..y'all just simply scared we'll become better than y'all.
Quote:
I am black myself so stfu.
Old 11-14-2011, 12:32 PM   #20
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

I think what he may be getting at is that many of the good white rappers out there will use different vocabulary than African-American rappers (can't necessarily speak for black rappers in other parts of the world, as I am only familiar with the grime scene in the UK which isn't especially known for its lyricism, but still rules). Mainly, rappers like El-P and Aesop Rock don't use as much street slang or African-American vernacular, while still using more "sophisticated" vocabulary words. To me, this is actually a question of bias in American culture for associating black dialects with lack of intelligence, and people who use "sophisticated" vocabulary without any kind of local dialect as more intelligent, regardless of the content of their speech/writing.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:52 PM   #21
kingwu
I Dont Walk I Get Carried

kingwu crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post

this shit is funny
kingwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:11 PM   #22
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

shit don't even make sense. if they're cryptic how do you know if they're intelligent?

take any mainstream rock groups lyrics as an example of how lyrics can be cryptic and stupid as fuck.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:15 PM   #23
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hasn't he made this same thread like 5 times? ban 'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
I think what he may be getting at is that many
of the good white rappers out there will use different vocabulary than African-American rappers (can't necessarily speak for black rappers in other parts of the world, as I am only familiar with the grime scene in the UK which isn't especially known for its lyricism, but still rules). Mainly, rappers like El-P and Aesop Rock don't use as much street slang or African-American vernacular, while still using more "sophisticated" vocabulary words.
lol really?
jesus...
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:08 PM   #24
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

Illogic?
Vast Aire?
MF DOOM?
Kool Keith?
Quasimoto?
Del Tha Funkee Homosapien?
Busdriver?
Vordul Mega?

etc.

Yes, a lot of abstract underground rappers are white. Hardly an overwhelming majority.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:11 PM   #25
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ya'll taking this faggot too seriously.

chuck d is smarter than all 4 of those crackers he mentioned.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:04 PM   #26
Inspektah Meth-Tical

The amount of white rappers are rising at a fast rate and I wouldn't be surprised of a 50/50 balance 5 years from now.

Listen to Aesop Rock's Daylight or Qwel's Highest Commitment, dudes are on a whole different level.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:13 PM   #27
Djaminha
FREE DA HUS!

Djaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkey

Quote:
The amount of white rappers are rising at a fast rate and I wouldn't be surprised of a 50/50 balance 5 years from now.

Listen to Aesop Rock's Daylight or Qwel's Highest Commitment, dudes are on a whole different level.
Nobody gives a fuck.

That's why people like 2 Chainz are blowing, they have GOOD MUSIC.

2 Chainz >>> All the shitty ass poets you mentioned.

Old 11-14-2011, 06:48 PM   #28
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djaminha View Post
Nobody gives a fuck.

That's why people like 2 Chainz are blowing, they have GOOD MUSIC.

2 Chainz >>> All the shitty ass poets you mentioned.

......no
Old 11-14-2011, 07:05 PM   #29
Inspektah Meth-Tical

Slug
Eyedea
Sage Francis
Old 11-14-2011, 07:14 PM   #30
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Slug
Eyedea
Sage Francis
are all garbage or boring.
troll.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote