news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-14-2011, 06:11 PM   #1
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default NEW INS-Traveling At The Speed of Thought While Standing Still

4 tracks all together

http://soundcloud.com/inspectah-deck/sets/t#
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:08 PM   #2
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"turn it up" and "watch me" are dope, the other ones are meh/ok...but he needs to come up with better shit for his next album
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:16 PM   #3
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

lol came on here to post about "turn it up" this shits heat!
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:24 PM   #4
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dunno, I was feeling the second joint but I think im done with Deck as a solo artist, I just find him kinda dull on the mic now.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:24 PM   #5
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

sick, he posted a good beat the other day too

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:25 PM   #6
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
"turn it up" and "watch me" are dope, the other ones are meh/ok...but he needs to come up with better shit for his next album
graveyard said he's discussed his next album with him, and its gonna have a post apocalyptic theme, so I imagine the beats will be good choices for him to spit over. I'm hoping anyway. The only thing that has ever held him back has been beats.

RIP
Old 11-14-2011, 08:45 PM   #7
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

2nd track is prob the nicest...but they all nice in my eyes...i mean nothing can compare to 94-00 deck...but pretty nice verses still
Old 11-15-2011, 04:04 AM   #8
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Can anyone rip these and up a rar file plz...?

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:04 AM   #9
UncontrolledSubstans
PRODIGAL SUN

UncontrolledSubstans prodigal sonUncontrolledSubstans prodigal sonUncontrolledSubstans prodigal sonUncontrolledSubstans prodigal sonUncontrolledSubstans prodigal sonUncontrolledSubstans prodigal son

Last track is good. Rest is boring.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:20 PM   #10
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"graveyard said he's discussed his next album with him, and its gonna have a post apocalyptic theme, so I imagine the beats will be good choices for him to spit over"

so Rebellion is going to be Deck's "Tical 2000" ?
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:35 PM   #11
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkey

2nd beat would be nasty if the pace was picked up a bit.

3rd beat reminds me of the Taxi theme song. Like it for that fact alone. Nice flow from Deck though.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 06:40 PM   #12
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ayo i like the sound of blockhead bop...that beat is mad nice to me
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:58 AM   #13
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
Can anyone rip these and up a rar file plz...?

Peace!
http://hulkshare.com/gbk47hbrp2ed
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:09 PM   #14
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

thanks portis

RIP