news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 11-14-2011, 07:15 PM   #1
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Empirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal son
Default Hey guys, just got back from LA (Three Kings video shoot), check Wu radio Wednesday

Peace family,

Things are going quite well by God's grace

I was blessed with the opportunity to fly out to LA (from Canada) to link up with my brothers MDS and Andre Auram. We shot the video for the Desperados (Artafacts and E-Truth) Ghost Town Saviours EP single Three Kings. Honestly, two of the realest brothers I know. We are working together on more tracks, MDS is my engineer, and there is talk of a Three Kings album with production by Artafacts, Heks (of H & R Block), and Lastchild Music.

Andre Auram's group is Legendary Iconz. He just released 2 solo joints and LI released a group album, Pacific Coastin. Andre dropped The Awakening and the 11th Hour...all three albums on 11-11-11!

MDS has a mixtape out called The Next Level; full of passion and soul...

Ok I don't want to bore you with too much talk, so here's a link to our behind the scenes footage; the video will be ready soon. Three Kings is getting played on Wu-Tang Radio Wednesday @ 9 EST. Make sure you tune in: www.wu-world.com.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws2yp...eature=related

There is a link to the track from the youtube video as well.

Find me on soundcloud @ www.soundcloud.com/empirical-truth

Well, that's it for now. Just wanted to keep you in the loop.

Peace to Artafacts, Andre, MDS, Wu-Tang Management, Beatz and Rhymez show, and everybody out there who loves positive, real hip hop.

And much love to Wu-Tang Corp.

God bless,

E-Truth
Empirical Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:41 PM   #2
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

Dope man I enjoyed the behind the scenes and track every MC came correct, the first had a really fluid flow, the second with some dope insight "we poor righteous teachers for the dumb blind", and you with some dope darts "kinetic imagery I paint pictures so vividly"
Production value is also on point,
when you can peep my new thread with my video with me rapping and my friend playing guitar @
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=112468
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 09:08 PM   #3
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Empirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal son

man, thanks for the love--really appreciate the feedback

I will definitely check out your link fam!

1 love
Old 11-15-2011, 05:00 PM   #4
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace yo heard the track shit is dope , video shoot looks cool interested to see how it comes out

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:31 PM   #5
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Peace fam, that's what's up. Thank you!
Old 11-16-2011, 06:36 AM   #6
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

veryy nice

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:42 PM   #7
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Thank you sir
Old 11-16-2011, 11:22 PM   #8
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

behind the scenes video is dopeness
the site looks mega dope too
STAY UP Sunz

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:34 PM   #9
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Peace family, By The Most High's Grace! Thank you!

The host of the show gave me/us a pretty dope shout out tonight; what an honor!