news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-21-2011, 05:45 PM   #9556
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
Mike Vick is the problem with the Eagles. He's way to inconsistent a QB to be relied upon. They need to find one next year.
Stick to the Lebron Haters section. Mike Vick will lead us to the promise land when he returns, I remember last year when he returned from his rib injury...Monday Night Massacre lol hahahahhahaha Vick haters will die slowly in a few weeks. He's inconsistent due to his injury rate that's about it....
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:04 PM   #9557
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Vick is always the downfall of his teams in the playoffs, just as Romo has been the downfall for the Cowboys.

QB is THEE position in football, and the only way you get by with an average one is if you have a legendary defense and running back.

Needless to say, the struggles of the Eagles this year only makes my point more valid.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:29 PM   #9558
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Stick to the Lebron Haters section. Mike Vick will lead us to the promise land when he returns, I remember last year when he returned from his rib injury...Monday Night Massacre lol hahahahhahaha Vick haters will die slowly in a few weeks. He's inconsistent due to his injury rate that's about it....
Have you been smoking a lot today? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 05:57 AM   #9559
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Isn't it an odd time for the Broncos to get rid of Orton? The head coach, John Elway, etc. speak publicly about not having confidence in Tebow for the future. And once they start playing some good teams, I can see the Quinn chants coming. Tebow played one good team so far, and he got killed.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-25-2011, 01:40 AM   #9560
netscape check two
N.I.

Is that crazy Suh going to get suspended? I guess he can't control himself.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-25-2011, 06:36 PM   #9561
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Is that crazy Suh going to get suspended? I guess he can't control himself.

I hope he does get suspended! Suh cost the Lions the game.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:44 PM   #9562
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Suh has to learn to control the aggression. Than he could become a beast.

This route, he's going to be Haynesworth
Old 11-25-2011, 07:10 PM   #9563
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
Suh has to learn to control the aggression. Than he could become a beast.

This route, he's going to be Haynesworth
no doubt, he was lookin like the next warren sapp last season, but the dude doesn't think about wut he does, he just does it and tries to defend himself after

that ravens 9ers game was awesome, loved the defense from the ravens.
Old 11-25-2011, 07:13 PM   #9564
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Isn't it an odd time for the Broncos to get rid of Orton? The head coach, John Elway, etc. speak publicly about not having confidence in Tebow for the future. And once they start playing some good teams, I can see the Quinn chants coming. Tebow played one good team so far, and he got killed.
nah bro, oakland is a good team, theyre defense has fallen on hard lately tho, but theyre d line is still monstrous, and they did beat the jets, the jets are having a down year and i always thought they were overrated, but didnt he beat them with a last minute drive, i didnt watch so i dont know
Old 11-28-2011, 12:24 AM   #9565
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

the minority nightmare

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:13 AM   #9566
netscape check two
N.I.

lol @ Trent Dilfer being all excited on ESPN cause of another fellow QB without much talent that is winning some games.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2011, 08:12 AM   #9567
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

look at this fake ass player

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...1BXd727XKP42W8
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:52 PM   #9568
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
Look at the ref that throws the flag. He wasn't even looking and had no idea what happened and threw the flag anyway. He should be fired immediately! How can you throw a personal foul flag over something you didn't even see? All he saw was someone going down out of the corner of his eye, knew damn well he didn't know what happened, and he threw the flag anyway. Inexcusable!
Old 11-29-2011, 05:56 PM   #9569
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Old 12-01-2011, 07:14 PM   #9570
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote