news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-29-2011, 02:26 PM   #8536
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@what you said about the Cavs hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 12:05 PM   #8537
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Scrub player has to move back in with his parents during the lockout:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...rn=nba-wp10150

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 02:29 PM   #8538
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Reading about this guy and Malik Rose living at home while they're in the NBA is sad and that's exactly why black college basketball players trying to go to the NBA should take a education seriously. When situations happen like this lockout, you need to have some education so you can get a job doing something else. Most NBA players don't have a long career. So that's why it's important to have a backup plan and try to get a job. Even if you got a college education, that isn't gonna guarantee a job because i read a newspaper article recently talking about college graduates are having a hard time getting a job. So you know if it's tough for white college graduates to get a job, it's even tougher for black college graduates.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:36 PM   #8539
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

how is a college degree going to change the way they budget their money?

Some people are just retarded with money. From ten thousandaires to millionaires
Old 11-05-2011, 02:40 PM   #8540
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

You're right that some people are stupid with how they spend their money. I keep hearing stories about black celebrities wasting their money and going broke whether they're singers, rappers, basketball players, football players, movie stars, boxers. I never hear about white celebrities being broke.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:42 PM   #8541
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

there are plenty of white idiots who can't manage their money.

They're called IRISH
Old 11-05-2011, 02:43 PM   #8542
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Charles,
I don't think the NBA player in the story I posted is black either?

Old 11-05-2011, 02:48 PM   #8543
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

Check Two, i know the guy you posted about is white. I'm just saying it's rare to hear about white athletes being broke. I'm used to hearing about black athletes being broke.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:20 PM   #8544
check two
N.I.

Old 11-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #8545
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

LOL...Marbury is a moron. He thinks its black and white?

Nope, its dollars and cents.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:12 PM   #8546
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well for one the lockout benefits my team the most. we already got Deron Williams and he has begun to ball. now we looking to sign Kevin Love, Loul Deng and maybe Kevin Durant. Fucking building a team of all-stars. and we play in a 4000 capacity gym i aint even gonna call it an Arena.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:05 PM   #8547
check two
N.I.

Old 11-26-2011, 05:19 AM   #8548
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

It's about fuckin time....
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 06:34 AM   #8549
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

This one was all on the players. They were getting way too much, the league was fucked up and they wre ruining it.

Can't let the inmates run the asylum, as has so often been said.

And don't ever fuck with Michael Jordan.

Well, now its time to see Kyrie Irving, and hopefully a bunhc of losses so we can get another high pick.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:19 AM   #8550
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son