news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-18-2011, 07:41 PM   #16
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

*Waits for typical unfunny joke about being Irish*
Old 11-18-2011, 07:45 PM   #17
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GHOSTFACE>>>> YOUR FAVORITE WU RAPPER

P.S. CHECK OUT MY OTHER THREAD IN HIP HOP SECTION ABOUT THE 2011 RAE N GHOST ITS BETTER BEATS THAN THIS STATIK SHIT

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 07:55 PM   #18
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

i actually really like the beats on this., similar vibe Dr. Lecter had., plus they're the best beats I've heard from Statik collectively since the 1982 album
Old 11-18-2011, 08:17 PM   #19
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I PROBABLY GOTTA GET USED TO THIS LP MAYBE CAUSE IM LOOKIN FORWARD THE ALCHEMIST/BRONSON LP

I LIKED A COUPLE STATIK TRACKS FROM THE SAIGON LP

FOR SOME REASON I THINK THIS TRACK IS ALSO DOPE

Old 11-18-2011, 08:37 PM   #20
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
GHOSTFACE>>>> YOUR FAVORITE WU RAPPER

I prefer Gza, but Ghost's discography is better.
Old 11-19-2011, 12:35 PM   #21
CEITEDMOFO

YOUUNG GZa DEF WAS SICKER

AS FOR THIS STATIK AND BRONSON LP SOUNDS BETTER AFTER HEARING IT AGAIN IN THE WHIP

Old 11-21-2011, 02:35 AM   #22
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime8 View Post
Well, in my opinion, Fishscale > Supreme Clientele >> Iron Man. So that's hardly a fair comparison.
Action Bronson's performance on Dr.Lecter vs Ghost's on Iron Man would be a close one. I thought Ghost got outshined on most of the tracks. It wasn't 'til SC that he really stepped his game up.
wtf

ironman???

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 07:01 AM   #23
RAW-TASTE
PRODIGAL SUN

RAW-TASTE crouching tiger

IS THIS WORTH LISTENING TO??? im a fan of statik but never listened to action bronson, probably will check it out though
RAW-TASTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 02:50 PM   #24
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAW-TASTE View Post
IS THIS WORTH LISTENING TO??? im a fan of statik but never listened to action bronson, probably will check it out though
the answer to is this worth listening to is yes, yes & YES!!!!

one of the top 10 albums of the year.
really grows on you with repeated listens.

action is just a fuckin beast with the wordplay.

great album.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 02:54 PM   #25
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAW-TASTE View Post
Yes. I agree with main man. I do want to point out that if you haven't listened to Action, he sounds a whole lot like Ghostface.
Old 11-27-2011, 03:07 PM   #26
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes, he is very ghostface-like in his delivery.

but the brother can spit. very detailed wordplay. straight up street mc with a sense of humor.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote