news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-24-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default Werld PREMIER- DUST 2 DUST video!!

WHUT!!!!
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Ooooongh!!!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 06:30 AM   #3
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 11-27-2011, 06:52 AM   #4
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sick fkn track,has a unique sound,mad vibe/ya both rippt it.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:22 AM   #5
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

Fire god that beat is wild

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:45 AM   #6
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Thanx for watching fellaz 4 watching
Old 11-27-2011, 09:45 AM   #7
magmabaldheaded
Banned

magmabaldheaded prodigal sonmagmabaldheaded prodigal sonmagmabaldheaded prodigal sonmagmabaldheaded prodigal sonmagmabaldheaded prodigal sonmagmabaldheaded prodigal son

raw shit again
magmabaldheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:57 AM   #8
SKAMPOE
Killem All

Monk!!!!
Old 11-28-2011, 11:54 AM   #9
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nicee
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:11 PM   #10
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

yeah dope track, i been bumpin the album this week. but why did you film the shit in someones driveway by the trashcans lol. you look like some homeless rappers.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 02:08 PM   #11
SKAMPOE
Killem All

its symbolic n metaphoric to our style of grimey raps over banging beats^

would ya have rather see us in luxury cars sippin champag-knee flashing shiny bling n wat not?

imo its an ill visual where jig is raping n walking,
no one expected to see me in the back
rummaging thru the tapes i download,
which go right in the trash after one listen!

ionno

we on our own lane with these NObudget videos
Old 11-28-2011, 02:12 PM   #12
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck the dumb shit the video was sick

i rather watch videos like that instead of some high budget shit all day.

best parts was when jig came rapping around the corner to find a skampoe digging in the trash and bobbing his head hard as fuck afterwards lol

monk made the beat?

i tried to tell yall he was dope.

must spread rep...

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 02:20 PM   #13
SKAMPOE
Killem All

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
fuck the dumb shit the video was sick

i rather watch videos like that instead of some high budget shit all day.

best parts was when jig came rapping around the corner to find a skampoe digging in the trash and bobbing his head hard as fuck afterwards lol

monk made the beat?

i tried to tell yall he was dope.

must spread rep...
PEACE bro, lovin this post^ cuz i feel just like that.. but yo nah monk aint produce this one, this was track 6 off of my solo album fully produced by BronzeFeet which dropped days ago titled

http://www.mediafire.com/?qad98p1ixq3j02f

Bobby_Digital72 on the Graphix
blessss

......but 2 days after this came out i dropped this video

this was produced by Drunken Monk, and yes, i been known monk was dope, i build with duke over the fone n all day since way back, since he was a moderator at CUBAN LINX.net ahahahah he banned me from there lmao den we became FAM!! lol

but yo, its crazy cuz that video monk produce, it reached 400 view in a matter of HOURS
no other video in my channels have so much views in so little time

bugged out
Old 11-28-2011, 02:24 PM   #14
SKAMPOE
Killem All

also

i want to do a video for that medicated track i have in there, its my weed song, ifeel as tho all the good ideas for weed song videos have been done already..

n e suggestions where i dont have to buy 3 or 4 pounds of reefer just to showcase on the video lmao
Old 11-28-2011, 06:23 PM   #15
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
imo its an ill visual where jig is raping n walking
as long as the cops don't watch it. thats some ill multitasking lol

weed video. hmmm, maybe record the video slowed down, then speed it up on the edit, my friend made a short film with one of the scenes filmed that way and it looked trippy.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote