news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 12-04-2011, 08:28 PM   #1
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury
Post Blessed by the God Prod. obServant

Yo made this last night been banging this shit since peep and enjoy PEACE

http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...&q=hi&newref=1
Old 12-04-2011, 08:35 PM   #2
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice!
Old 12-04-2011, 11:08 PM   #3
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit is nice but i heard more fire from you still digging it tho

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:59 AM   #4
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
Nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by $inista View Post
shit is nice but i heard more fire from you still digging it tho

Yo good look'n out ninjas PEACE
Old 12-06-2011, 06:41 PM   #5
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

writing over this
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:15 PM   #6
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
writing over this

No mon mi breddah Sleep got this erite PEACE
Old 12-06-2011, 10:08 PM   #7
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

joint will def get murked by Sleep. gotta come with the high energy flow on this one

got a nice epic feel but i agree with Sinista, was left a little underwhelmed.

dope sample, drums were nice but just didnt have a high level of poison. that being said i woulda liked to have jumped on this one,, but im sure Sleep got plans for it already
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:21 AM   #8
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
joint will def get murked by Sleep. gotta come with the high energy flow on this one

got a nice epic feel but i agree with Sinista, was left a little underwhelmed.

dope sample, drums were nice but just didnt have a high level of poison. that being said i woulda liked to have jumped on this one,, but im sure Sleep got plans for it already

Yo Sleep got it no doubt son naw mean but good look'n out yo PEACE
Old 12-07-2011, 01:58 PM   #9
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yep this is dope right here i can hear that drama in their with a scent of epicness
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:00 PM   #10
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it reminds me of conan idk y
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:17 AM   #11
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caper View Post
yep this is dope right here i can hear that drama in their with a scent of epicness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caper View Post
it reminds me of conan idk y

yo thanks caper PEACE