news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-11-2011, 04:50 PM   #9586
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Yates has been playing pretty well.

Delhomme/Garcia are beyond washed up.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:35 PM   #9587
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
like you know football. lol Eagles win. One step closer to 8-8 lol
They were getting beat down at the time of the game when I mentioned that, lol I was surprised to see that Jeff Garcia was back in the NFL.

Since you've been spot on with super bowl predictions, who do you got for next season, so I can put money down ahead of time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:04 PM   #9588
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:16 PM   #9589
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:17 PM   #9590
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

And the 13th disciple Eli Manning

Old 12-12-2011, 12:00 AM   #9591
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Bears blew that game themselves, it wasn't Tebow winning it.

Quote:
Old 12-12-2011, 12:01 AM   #9592
check two
N.I.

By the way, I thought you said how solid the Bucs team is? lol

Quote:
Old 12-12-2011, 12:18 AM   #9593
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Bucs will destroy Dallas next week lol

Old 12-12-2011, 01:06 AM   #9594
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Old 12-12-2011, 11:16 AM   #9595
check two
N.I.

Finally some sensible people give their take on Tebow:

Julius Peppers: "It wasn't anything special that he did."

Brian Urlacher: "He's a good running back."

Quote:
Old 12-12-2011, 09:12 PM   #9596
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol, deep thinking

people's negative opinions on the fucker doesn't change the fact that the broncos are now 7-1 since he took over. his teammates are buying big into the hype, it's all good for them right now.

2 more coaches fired today, plenty more to go.

colts, bucs, bears, rams, cowboys, bills, bengals, eagles, vikings, redskins, giants, chargers...you could make an argument that all of them could have new coaches next year.

i don't see it happening in washington or philly, but if the cowboys coaches keeps cutting up and someone like jeff fisher was interested in the job, then garrett would be shitcanned. if new york misses the playoffs, and cowher is out there, then coughlin is gone too.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:25 PM   #9597
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

time to goto philly and shit on them eagles !
Old 12-12-2011, 09:56 PM   #9598
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

lol whatever nigga, we got yall number, sanchez gonna lay an egg
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:11 PM   #9599
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
lol whatever nigga, we got yall number, sanchez gonna lay an egg
on the real i got nothing against vick and the eagles kid.. they just not consistent this season at all... should be a good game or at least im hoping so.. but im a jet fan so i have to talk shit ! get ready to be sonned ! lol...
Old 12-13-2011, 06:18 PM   #9600
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I dont get all the Tebow hate?

Is it jealousy?

Is it because people are such degenerates that a good dude who is not afraid to be who he is scares them?

Tebow has alot of talent, I'm not quite sure why everyone doubts him so much.

He is as good as anyone as far as moving around in the pocket, avoiding sacks and prolonging the play.

That plays a huge part in breaking open big plays.

His game is similar to Ben Roethlisburger. He is not as good of a passer obviously, but in the clutch, Tebow has proven he can be one of the best in the league, and thats all that really matters.

Stats are for fantasy football.

Dude is a gamer, and a leader and he does the most important things very well.

He isn't a totally inept passer either. He has thrown the deep ball well and accurately.

I'm still not sure why people are so quick to write off Tebow, yet Vince Young continues to get overhyped.

It makes no sense, and to me, its just jealousy.

The excuses are pretty much running out by opposing teams.

I'll be the first to say I didn't think Tebow could adapt this well in the pro's, but he has proven that he can play, and I'll admit I was wrong.

Because so many people are shitting on him for basically nothing, it only makes me want to see him succeed.

He is such a huge story because of all the hate and doubters. They are only fueling the whole thing.