news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-08-2011, 07:03 PM   #1
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS
Default Nas Lost Tapes 2?

I heard this might be a bonus disc on Life is Good since DefJam wont count it towards his contract... what do you think will be on it? hopefully nothing we've heard yet but heres some tracks not on his albums that are dope enough to be

UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:08 PM   #2
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Last edited by UNCLE RUCKUS; 12-08-2011 at 07:22 PM.
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:01 PM   #3
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

I think it will be like the first one, a bunch of leaks that already came out online, which is why I understand Def Jam's hesitation to release it by itself, hard enough to convince people to buy albums full of new unheard shit, Nas is gonna have a hard enough time hittin gold in this climate with Life is Good......... But as a Bonus Disc its a good idea, I hope your right, I'm one of the last Idiots left in the world who still pays for music and I have every Nas Album so I'd love to have the Bonus disc in the collection
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:45 AM   #4
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i really doubt it will come out as a bonus disc to Nas next album (it's not called "Life Changes" anymore btw). remember all the promises we heard like an album with DJ Premier, for "God's Son" it was supposed to be mostly produced by Large Professor but then he changed it and it was supposed to be produced by Irv Gotti but in the end neither Pro or Irv had a single beat on there.

Nas got a super fat back catalouge when it comes to unreleased heat though, i would love a Lost Tapes II!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:42 PM   #5
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^cosign

bonus disc or not Nas got enough heat in the kitchen for years. it just sucks Nas is on a bullshit label like Def Jam

i for one would gladly pay for both new Nas and Lost Tapes 2, i just think the amount of albums buyers is drastically underestimated. while there is a definitely decline,i work at a record shop and can honestly say CDs stil have a draw.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 12:53 AM   #6
LiquidSwords32
ADEPT

LiquidSwords32 crouching tiger

nas is lucky to be on def jam right (which isn;t a good thing)... shit the only reason he's on it because of jayz.....I love nas but on the real he hasn't dropped a dope cd since stillmatic (god's was good not dope). nas picks shitty beats now but then again maybe he can't get the ones he wants cause the samples dont clear. regardless sure he'll be off def jam soon cause unless your a loser like justin beiber or some other new bs artist, ur not make loot for the label... thus nas will go to an idie or even start his own label and drop whatever he wants

I'm back in the game, Smackin ya brain, Clappin dem things, Accurate aim, Snatching ya chain, Get back on the train, Traficking things, Package ya caine, Crack is the name, Sean is a rapper, But rappin is lame
LiquidSwords32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:20 AM   #7
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ "Hip Hop is Dead" is on the same level as "Stillmatic" to me,... severely underrated disc

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:48 AM   #8
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

I have it

Illmatic
IWW
Stillmatic
HHID
God's Son

with the final three being about the same quality. I probably woulda had god's son 3rd a few years ago but considering the fact that God's Stepson is better it doesn't feel right havin it third

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:38 PM   #9
LiquidSwords32
ADEPT

LiquidSwords32 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post
I have it

Illmatic
IWW
Stillmatic
HHID
God's Son

with the final three being about the same quality. I probably woulda had god's son 3rd a few years ago but considering the fact that God's Stepson is better it doesn't feel right havin it third
I like "I am" better than stillmatic but thats just me

I'm back in the game, Smackin ya brain, Clappin dem things, Accurate aim, Snatching ya chain, Get back on the train, Traficking things, Package ya caine, Crack is the name, Sean is a rapper, But rappin is lame
LiquidSwords32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:56 PM   #10
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

still matic gets a number 2 slot from me with illmatic being number one and a tie between gods son and SD for third place
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:18 PM   #11
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

u need to listen to it was written again

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:27 PM   #12
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

And streets disciple cuz that was weak...shoulda just been one disc...or 2 discs with all good songs no filler shit