news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-04-2012, 03:00 PM   #1
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta
Default Amsterdam

Anyone been? Going in just over 2 weeks for the first time, pretty excited
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:24 PM   #2
NAH001
ROCKIN MULLETS

NAH001 iron monkeyNAH001 iron monkeyNAH001 iron monkeyNAH001 iron monkeyNAH001 iron monkey

It's alright, i just found myself sitting in coffeeshops the whole time i was there, i can't really remember alot tbh hahaha, super lemon haze was the shit thou!
NAH001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #3
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I went in 2000/2001.

I liked it.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:23 PM   #4
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I WENT IN 2006 AND I LOOKED DOWN FROM OUR APARTMENT WINDOW AND GIGGLeD WHEN WE SAW A YOUNG LEODECRAPRIO JASPER OUTSIDE WAITING TO MEET HIS NEW JERZ HEROES

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:42 PM   #5
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

is jasper in real life a gentleman?

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:57 PM   #6
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I THINK I DID REMEMBER HIM OPENiNG DOORS FOR BOYS

HE SMACKED THIS WHITE CHICK WIT A FAT ASS THAT WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME AT THIS CARNIVAL WE WAS AT
SHE DIDNT GET MAD AND GIGGLED CAUSE WE WERE HEART THROBS,
I POINTED AT JASP AND HE MADE IT OBVIOUS THAT HE DID IT BUT HE DIDNT TRY HOLLARING CAUSE HE WAS INTO TODDLERS BACK THAN

Old 01-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #7
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

its a good time.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:10 PM   #8
CEITEDMOFO

NICKY PRETENDING HE CAN AFFORD AMSTERDAm

Old 01-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #9
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
its a good time.

isn't that when you went andy kaufman on us?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:17 PM   #10
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

no clue what your referencing
Old 01-04-2012, 09:26 PM   #11
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

didn't you fake your own death when you were in Hamsterdam

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:28 PM   #12
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

no.

i got bird flu from some indonesian hooker.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:04 PM   #13
CEITEDMOFO

Old 01-05-2012, 04:23 AM   #14
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Was there in 2007. Obviously the weed was great and the city is alright look at. Do the tourist stuff red light district and all that. um don't kick the tulips my mate spent the night in jail for kickin them when he was high. have fun
Old 01-05-2012, 04:24 AM   #15
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Also go c an ajax Amsterdam game if u time that's good fun