news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-02-2010, 08:03 PM   #46
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

Talk to me when your testicles finally drop.
Talk to me when you had contact with the outside world for the first time, coon.

My testicles dropped on your forehead, FUCKA.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:05 PM   #47
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

way to ruin a great thread brock and pandemic....bravo...

palehorse you're a fucking psychopath dude....u got some mental issues bro.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:20 PM   #48
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
just got off parole for a manufacturing an illegal substance chare. been free like 3 monthes. most ever since im 14. aint as good as you think you know. i had dreams to start my own business and all and blow.....

hha naw uncle sam fucked that up for me. but either way i keep it moving. trying to keep it positive.

but when i caught that felony some funny shit happened. cops was trying to put me undercover, naw, lol then some funny ass dude moves in my building day 1 and starts asking me questions, looking real suspicious. i was moving out so fuck tht dude right?!

so i move out to a small town. trying to get away and have a simple life.

na
man fuck it. make a long story short,

i got court in three days. the police already told me straight up they would set me up.

and i aint had problems since.

they know who i am and they waiting

i theyre about to set me up.

i had a new mieghbor move in my building today telling me how the gov is a mafia blah blah i just met this dude. i was like you need something let me know we nieghbors. all this guy was talking bout was drugs and the government.

second time

i know how these assholes operate

i thik theyre gonna put me in jail and then kick the shit out of me and claim i attacked a cop furthering my sentence.

because i did antagonize these cops in a legal way

i moved to this small town to be left alone but now its worse cuz all the assholes know each other

man fuck

thers more buy its beyond wucorps atttention span. i guess ima have to call in some national radio shows and shit the next few days
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:34 AM   #49
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol at the FBI allocating all their resources towards some deadbeat who grew a couple of weed plants.

Yeah Pale, i'm sure they're real worried about you spreading your amazing insight to 4 or 5 equally deranged dudes on a Wu Tang Forum.

They elevated the alert level down at the Pentagon to Code Amber when your blog went online hahaha.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:31 AM   #50
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Behold the Palehorse!
Old 05-03-2010, 01:58 PM   #51
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, at least he's wearing the camo.

stay safe Pale.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:49 PM   #52
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahahahahahahahA
GBAAHAHAGAGAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 02:17 PM   #53
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PALE IS NOT GONNA MAkE IT
Old 01-07-2012, 04:15 PM   #54
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)