news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 01-10-2012, 11:29 AM   #16
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
lol @ you getting angry about everything whitey on a website forum. get off your lazy ass and go do something about whitey other than complaining about it on the interwebs you jobless loser. haha
aaaahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:39 AM   #17
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
lol @ protesting the mods and admins not being here - lmao

you got outa bed, angry, saying, why the fuck the admin and mods aren't posting here.......

LMMFAO that shit is hilarious
Again, this is not about me getting mad because the admin is not posting with us. thats stupid as fuck and a retarded deduction.

Ill spell it out for you since you want to act like a little girl who talks over you loudly while you try to explain your position.

The mods and admin do alot of things that other posters cannot do, and that are useful in a forum.

do you want me to give you examples of these things too?

Am i supposed to be ashamed for caring about the way this forum that i visit and post on almost everyday along with the majority of its users, is going to shit?

Now go back to censoring people since thats what YOU do on a websites forum.

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 01-10-2012, 12:25 PM   #18
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you waited this long for your cheerleader to throw some bubble gum at my shoes before you came back with a reply.....so what you wrote don't count
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:35 PM   #19
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

lol

i was gonna let it die but i felt like i had to respond to the last part of your reply to art bruh

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 01-10-2012, 04:36 PM   #20
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
lol

i was gonna let it die but i felt like i had to respond to the last part of your reply to art bruh

stop lying

you saw that you had support and
you wanted to get close enough to throw a bag of chips at me in your anger
Old 01-10-2012, 04:38 PM   #21
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

Kick his ass Sunny. You need my help son?
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:21 PM   #22
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
stop lying

you saw that you had support and
you wanted to get close enough to throw a bag of chips at me in your anger
whatever dude.

go patrol your sub forum with your big ass head.

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 01-10-2012, 08:16 PM   #23
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Cilva needs to revise his cabinet.

A majority of the appointed mods are dead in the water, and then you got one splashing around in the bird bath trying to clean shit off its beak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:00 PM   #24
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
whatever dude.

go patrol your sub forum with your big ass head.

you got ass and dick bacteria on the roof of your mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
Cilva needs to revise his cabinet.

A majority of the appointed mods are dead in the water, and then you got one splashing around in the bird bath trying to clean shit off its beak.

why don't yall lil kids just post in the forum and shut the fuck up....really

always trying to over throw shit and wind up eatin it -

just shut the fuck up with all this saggy tit grandma complaining shit

find something better to do

go get some pussy

......robbie you need to go rub chins with your own kind ...and shit
Old 01-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #25
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

^ look @ you on the defense as usual writing more than anyone else in the thread.

You're the only mod who conducts themself like this, which means you are unqualified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:10 AM   #26
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sunny's inferiority complex and feminine emotions make it difficult for him to moderate effectively.

That said, I don't think he should be removed, because quite frankly, it is all he has going for him in his life.

If you take his away his moderatorship, he will be left with nothing but a tiny room at the YMCA, his part-time janitorial position, a bowtie from 1977, a Poppa Wu CD, and a concave bird chest.

Let him have his fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:10 AM   #27
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
^ look @ you on the defense as usual writing more than anyone else in the thread.

You're the only mod who conducts themself like this, which means you are unqualified.

word !

i feel the need to defend myself against your chin

i'm the only one who knows how sharp it is

and this qualifies me to be scurd
Old 01-11-2012, 09:17 AM   #28
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondan2: Judgement Day View Post
Sunny's inferiority complex and feminine emotions make it difficult for him to moderate effectively.

That said, I don't think he should be removed, because quite frankly, it is all he has going for him in his life.

If you take his away his moderatorship, he will be left with nothing but a tiny room at the YMCA, his part-time janitorial position, a bowtie from 1977, a Poppa Wu CD, and a concave bird chest.

Let him have his fun.
AMERICA ! FUCK YEAH !

your E swag makes me see you as one of them dumb team america puppets from the movies
Old 01-11-2012, 09:20 AM   #29
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Maybe if you spent last time watching cracker-ass puppet movies and more time in the gym, it would help your self-confidence and ultimately your lot in life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:33 AM   #30
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondan2: Judgement Day View Post
Maybe if you spent last time watching cracker-ass puppet movies and more time in the gym, it would help your self-confidence and ultimately your lot in life

the movie wasn't even 2 hours long shudup

i'm conceited as fuck and i'll most likely throw your ass on your head if your not a 437 pounder with 200 pounds of fecal matter cooking in your belly