news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-12-2012, 06:21 AM   #1
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms
Default DJ Premier & Freddie Foxxx The Kolexxxion March 27th, Tracklist

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...ingle-released

Seems the song with Zack de la Rocha didnt make it...

UPDATE: The Gang Starr Foundation strikes with a 2012 full-length.

Veteran Long Island, New York emcee/producer Bumpy Knuckles (a/k/a Freddie Foxxx) has announced a release date to his full collaborative work with Gang Starr's DJ Premier. Kolexxxion will release on March 27, 2012 with an EP of songs not on the full-length reportedly available sooner. This week the pair released the single, "B.A.P." to iTunes, complete with digital B-side, "OwNit."

The album will come care of Gracie Productions, which has previously released albums from Royce Da 5'9 and the upcoming Charli Baltimore project.

The two artists have collaborated together dating back to O.C.'s sophomore album, Jewelz. In the 15 years since, Bumpy appeared on Gang Starr's Moment of Truth and The Ownerz, while Premo produced on Industry Shakedown and Konexion.

In the last two years, Bumpy Knuckles has done full albums with Statik Selektah and "Step Into A World" emcee/producer Jesse West.

1. My Thoughts
2. Shake The Room
3. B.A.P. (Bumpy And Premier)
4. eVrEEbOdEE
5. wEaRe aT WaR
6. P.A.I.N.E.
7. The Life
8. FYPAU
9. DíLah
10. More Levels
11. GrEaTnEsS
12. EyEnEvErPuTmY4cUsAwAy
13. Turn Up The Mic (Feat. Nas) (DJ Premier Remix)
14. The Key
15. OwNiT
16. The Gang Starr Bus
17. Word Iz Bond
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:35 AM   #2
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

instant buy

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 01:42 AM   #3
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

gonna be dope!

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:27 AM   #4
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

here's the cover:

also before the album is released, in early march an EP will be made available featuring material that didn't make the final cut so it's possible the song will be on there. that was most definitely a joint i wanted to hear, but this album will be incredible anyways i'm sure. i've heard maybe 6 of these tracks but i still want them in the collection so this is a must buy for me... i have no problem with him including 12" singles like "The Lah" but i think it's pointless to have previously released album tracks like "Lazy" on there.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:10 AM   #5
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

/\ you've heard 6 tracks claaa7? I think Im missing some, can you fill me in and maybe hook up some links? I have heard...

B.A.P.
OwNiT
The Gang Starr Bus
Turn Up The Mic w/ Nas [OG Version]
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote