news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-28-2011, 08:32 PM   #76
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Props Hollow.

You should check the last few releases from : Lost Children Of Babylon
If your feeling Jon Murdock, he fucking destroys everything the touches.

A welcome addition.
Yeah i dont fuck with LCOB, niggaz are wack. Rasul is trying so hard to create another Wu-Tang clan. I only fuck with Murdock & Starwind. I have both of Murdock's lp's dark city 1 & 2
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:49 AM   #77
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I thought as much....

You should cherry pick that shit though, it well worth it.
I'll see if I can sort it out for you this week.

As for the thread : Apathy keeps getting more & more ridiculous.
Lot of Latin heads getting mentioned.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:30 PM   #78
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

aight cool, i'll check it out
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:35 PM   #79
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Right now im bumping a lot of Celph Titled. I know he's a spic but he's a white spic so it still counts lol

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:40 PM   #80
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

edan and paul barman and that cat blind fury
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:57 AM   #81
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Don View Post
Right now im bumping a lot of Celph Titled. I know he's a spic but he's a white spic so it still counts lol
Well in that case I'll throw in :

Indrid Cold & Sabac Red

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:46 AM   #82
Dazee

Dazee grasshopper

Lately I've been listening to alot of Grieves, loving his music lately. Aesop Rock and Macklemore are always good too.
Dazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #83
Crown Fried Patron
3 Piece & A Biscuit

Crown Fried Patron grasshopper

Bronsonlino. Apathy. Brother Ali. Evidence.
Crown Fried Patron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:33 AM   #84
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

The White Boy Thug crew
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:55 PM   #85
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
Mac Miller
Vanilla Ice
Paul Wall
Mark Wahlberg
Uncle Cracker

Whoa, sick list!!!

You really know your shit, kid.

Here are some more legendary white MCs:

John Cena
Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Donnie Wahlberg
Weird Al Yankovich
Steve-O
Adam Hicks
Shawty Mane (Justin Bieber)
Daddy X (pretty much the whole Kottonmouh Kings crew)
Snow
Lady Gaga
Aaron Carter
Joe Somebody
Tsim Fuckus
Chuggo
Lucas
Denny Blaze
John Brown (Halleluja, holla back!)
Brian Austin Green
David Faustino
Bomshot

Can't none of y'all touch that list...#unfuckwitable.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 01-06-2012 at 12:03 AM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 03:13 PM   #86
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck it..ive changed my mind..right now for me its admiral crumple..this dude took only 2 weeks to convince me that he is a living legend and a christian crusader at that ...LOLL long live the crumple

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:44 PM   #87
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

Either Admiral Crumple or

Tough call...
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 10:03 PM   #88
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahaha diezzzzzzz

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 10:21 PM   #89
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Don View Post
If we're throwing Celph Titled into the mix, then puerto rican, Son Doobie, should get an honorable mention. I thought he was white for the longest time, based off this album cover: http://images.bizrate.com/resize?sq=450&uid=7436178

His albums under Battleaxe Records were good, especially 'Funk SuperHero' from start to finish. Need to check out his 2009 album still.

Last edited by madchild; 01-14-2012 at 10:35 PM.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote