news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-15-2012, 05:56 AM   #16
diabolos88

diabolos88 shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
Deck isn't even a top 5 in the Wu-Tang Clan.
Wut.

Even then, that's a stupid rebuttal.
diabolos88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:51 AM   #17
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
Deck isn't even a top 5 in the Wu-Tang Clan.
He's actually No.5 in the *OFFICIAL* Wu-Corp best Wu-tang clan rap contest:

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthr...=47030&page=23

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:57 AM   #18
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how bout you just stop checking for their shit!?!?!?!?!

telling them to stop...

fuck outta here...

mastakilla isnt telling you to stop bagging groceries, do your thing bitch nigga....

INS needs to get 15 beats that dont suck and hell drop a classic album...

its not complex... he murdered manifestos wack beats on auto pilot....

doesnt seem that hard but hes never been able to do it...

LOL @ the idea of deck working weddings
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:07 AM   #19
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ lmao @ baggin groceries

i agree with all that though - i havent heard too much recent deck, but i know he murdered the fuck outta that buddens diss and that isnt old...dude just needs good beats
Old 01-15-2012, 11:10 AM   #20
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
how bout you just stop checking for their shit!?!?!?!?!

telling them to stop...

fuck outta here...

mastakilla isnt telling you to stop bagging groceries, do your thing bitch nigga....

INS needs to get 15 beats that dont suck and hell drop a classic album...

its not complex... he murdered manifestos wack beats on auto pilot....

doesnt seem that hard but hes never been able to do it...

LOL @ the idea of deck working weddings
Oh you copped the dubstep album?!!!!!
Oh shit son!!!!!!!
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:11 AM   #21
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

agree wit angry and mumm

the movement and manifesto beat wise sucked. lyrically deck obliterated it!!!
Old 01-15-2012, 11:21 AM   #22
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

I thought deck was supposed to do an album with ayatollah beats, what happened with that?
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:35 PM   #23
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

He's releasing a couple of projects besides The Rebellion, a record with Ayatollah and 1 with 7L & Esoteric I think.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 01:17 PM   #24
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

I can understand him wanting to move on to other ventures, someone that talented never making it further, its like starting a job at an entry level position, then 20 years later, having never gotten a promotion, I'm sure you'd be just as frustrated watching people with half the skill as you living your dream while your stuck in the same position

Always remeber him killing it when he was on tho but its nice to see somebody accept reality for a change instead of lying to themselves

And I bet Deck could write a hel of a screenplay if he put his mind to it
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 05:20 PM   #25
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
He's actually No.5 in the *OFFICIAL* Wu-Corp best Wu-tang clan rap contest:

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthr...=47030&page=23

1. That was in 2007.

2. The poll only asked who was your favorite, which isn't an accurate way to see how people rank the clan.

3. Raekwon got way less votes than Deck in that poll. At this point in time I don't know how anyone could say Deck > Rae

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.
Luz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 05:29 PM   #26
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

how many rappers that retired actually retired? ballpark number? something like none.

some of them fell off and can't get deals but nobody quits on their own choice. what doesn't make sense to me is if you're retiring, just do it. don't say i'm making an album then i'll retire because that smells of bullshit. just trying to hype up your album and shit.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:43 PM   #27
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Starang Wondah retired
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:38 PM   #28
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who?
Old 01-16-2012, 08:53 AM   #29
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
who?
LOL. Ouch.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:05 AM   #30
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
who?
i guess that's why he retired.

INS kills 16s, not songs. he has multies and flows that are deadly in a group context, but when its just a barrage of deck that shit can get tiring. maybe if he has the inspiration of dope beats beneath him he'll do better, but i'm skeptical.

also:

rae > ins
gfk > ins
gza > ins
mef > ins

that fifth spot is up for debate.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote