news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-15-2012, 05:22 PM   #31
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

The Psychic World Of Walter Reed may well be Priest's greatest LP since Heavy Mental. Time will tell. Can't wait.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 05:36 PM   #32
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this could easily be heavy mental 2..i just have that feeling

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 05:55 PM   #33
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
In 20 years this 2x LP will be looked at as one of the all time classics. I have no doubt.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:07 PM   #34
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well said my dude..well fucking said

Old 01-15-2012, 06:51 PM   #35
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

OKAY everybody

this is dope. no denying that.

at all. this is fire.

BUT
but

don't walk around saying shit like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
In 20 years this 2x LP will be looked at as one of the all time classics. I have no doubt.
Quote:

you're just asking to get ethered hyping shit up like this. this could be the best track on the LP -- with all the other ones being straight ass, too, not only 'not as good.' just reel yourself in. i know we're all stans because we have accounts on this website, but hold your horses. take this shit for what it is instead of imagining the greatest album ever conceived and getting disappointed when the final product doesnt meet the insane qualifications you've set up just through your own bullshit fantasizing.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:08 PM   #36
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Quote:
No doubt? Really? Did you hear it?

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:13 PM   #37
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Here they come..do u know why im even saying what im saying?? how do u know i havent heard the end product? LOLLLL..u dudes can be real funny on here

Old 01-15-2012, 07:19 PM   #38
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
how do u know i havent heard the end product?
cuz you didnt my nigga
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:24 PM   #39
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

whatever the case, don't come on here undermining anyones opinion..i believe I added "i have a feeling" for a good reason because I knew someone was gonan ome in here taking shit outta context.. Dudes a dope mc..give him his props..and let people do the same

Old 01-15-2012, 07:48 PM   #40
Pestilence
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Pestilence crouching tigerPestilence crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Sleepwalker View Post
dope as fuck
Old 01-15-2012, 08:38 PM   #41
dret.izm
WU.B.R

dret.izm crouching tigerdret.izm crouching tiger

Quote:
Quote:
word. i fucking hope so.

deff sounds like KP bringing his 'A' game.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:43 AM   #42
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

ye, its true

Priest is a beast on the mic. glad he got himself some dope production on this one too.

no offense to DJ Woool but he wasnt adding on to Priests discography that greatly

def gonna buy 2 copies of this one , just in case. lol

anyone got a certified release date on this?

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #43
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i need a new priest album in my life

thanks for posting the vid gravey

is that "children, children" song with the weird ass video and autotone on this album?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
killah priest = deepest rapper of all time

anybody kicking mystical occult lyrics fucking fails in comparison to KP....

new KP album = all i need from rap for a while
troof.

according to his site, the album drops on 1/30 and has rza, 4th, godz wrath, ghostface, rae, deck, etc
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 12:18 PM   #44
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

Pure fucking dopeness!!!

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 12:50 PM   #45
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

amazing: 3 pages in and not one negative comment yet

if anything can unite Wu fans, it's mothafuckin Killah Priest