news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 01-05-2012, 09:18 PM   #106
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

yea i read it, i gotta do it cuz its just annoying having everyone attack you, plus if you kill someone, they're dead for good...right? Even non enemies so that sucks.

I faile da mission cuz i went into a cave and snuck up on some bitch and arrowed her to death, only to find out that i needed to talk to her.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:59 PM   #107
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I didn't think quest characters could be killed. That could just be main quests though
Old 01-20-2012, 04:23 PM   #108
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i havnet played since i got this vampire bullshit.

i need guns or something. Plus travel is annoying as fuck
Old 01-20-2012, 04:35 PM   #109
Mindsword
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Mindsword iron monkeyMindsword iron monkeyMindsword iron monkey

lvl 32/3 something
Old 01-20-2012, 08:13 PM   #110
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
i need guns or something.
yeah...i beasted up my archery - i couldnt imagine going through that game not shooting at things even if its just arrows.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:43 AM   #111
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
i havnet played since i got this vampire bullshit.

i need guns or something. Plus travel is annoying as fuck
gamefront.com/skyrim-how-to-cure-vampirism/
Old 01-25-2012, 05:32 AM   #112
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:19 AM   #113
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

couldnt be assed with this game anymore

if i go back to an RPG game, ill just play Oblivion. its way better imo, sure the graphics are lessened but i care only for gameplay and Skyrims wasnt all that great.

good game, but lacks depth and overall innovation. they just took the Fallout model and skinned it with medieval styled buildings and mountain landscapes.

i might go back at some point but i dont see it happening soon

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:25 PM   #114
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

havent played in a week or two either...but i started LA Noire
Old 01-30-2012, 08:45 PM   #115
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I beat LA Noire before I started this game.

It was a good game, but it had its flaws. Although its definitely unique and the story is excellent. Plays like a movie really.

I don't know where to go next...I may go back to skyrim, but the game is like a fucking job sometimes. I feel like there are no surprises. Everything gets repeated, just with different dialogue.

I should have just kept Red Dead Redemption and replayed it.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:34 PM   #116
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i still play this a little, only because my son and daughter want to keep it. i was trying to trade it in and get something else, oh well fuck it.

there is a game coming out in a few weeks called Reckoning that looks like it might be worth checking out. looks like Fable.

Diablo 3 i'm waiting for console for sure, and the new Resident Evil's. Oblivion is definitely still tight, but Skyrim should have been Oblivion x 10.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:37 AM   #117
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i got bord of LA Noire, its really all the same shit over again. find crime scene, find clues, chase criminal, have a little gun fight, catch criminal interrogate.

same thing with Skyrim, it just got way to repeatative visual and quest wise, nothing seemed very unique, it was almost predictable on what items youd come out with

like GZAjector said Skyrim should have been Oblivion x10 but it wasnt

ELITE STATUS
Old 01-31-2012, 08:41 AM   #118
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

yeah im only on my 3rd homicide case or so in Noire...right after the golden butterfly case but i see the monotony already. its definitely not an open world game like GTA but the facial animations were pretty intriguing for the first few hours.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:49 AM   #119
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

it had great innovations that i think we will see in a lot of future Rockstar games.

just couldnt get passed how redundant it got.

if they took the LA Noire graphical design and placed it on top San Andreas, they could make GTA5 a great game. i doubt it will happen tho

ELITE STATUS
Old 01-31-2012, 08:51 AM   #120
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

yep that was my thought. id imagine that has to be a ton of work to do that tho - and the cost of hiring actors