news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 09-14-2011, 10:50 AM   #16
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

Man, not a fan of the final mix to be honest. I thought Josh was mixed slightly too low throughout most of it.

grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:57 PM   #17
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

^^^over at the audiophile forums that i frequent people are up in arms over how terrible the mix/master is on this. one of the worst cases yet of an over compressed, too fucking loud cd.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:15 PM   #18
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

unfortunately that is how the majority of albums sound now...but comparing it to some of the earlier stuff, it's pretty horrendous
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:33 PM   #19
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Rick Rubin has gotten progressively worse with that shit
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:41 PM   #20
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

still havent heard this shit smh fuckin intraweb nazis eloels.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 03:54 PM   #21
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

http://redhotchilipeppers.com/news/2...re-look-around

The new video from the album for the song "Look Around".

"Each room loosely represented the band members' personalities, so almost all the props and artwork in the rooms came from their personal collections."

Flea has the Ghostface Killah Ironman vinyl on his wall. I know for sure him and John Frusciante love Wu Tang.
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:46 PM   #22
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

FINALLY took a good listen at this album and I LOVE it.

My favorite track is Police Station. I love the whole sound to this album , its like a vacation to the beach or something.

I have no problems with the new cat now either. I can see what he brought to the table and its good. john is still my favorite and I have 5 other Chilli Peppers albums I put above this one but its a GREAT album.

coulda had a juuuust a little more funk on here but its whatever.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote