news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-24-2012, 11:33 AM   #766
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who's fighting Saturday?
Old 01-24-2012, 02:18 PM   #767
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Can ppl list some classic fights for me to watch when im bored

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:00 PM   #768
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
who's fighting Saturday?
It's a 3 fight main card.

Rashad Evans vs. Phil Davis
Michael Bisping vs. Chael Sonnen
Demian Maia vs. Chris Weidman

I'm hoping Rashad whips his ass so he can finally get his shot at Jon Jones. The winner of Bisping and Sonnen gets the next shot at Anderson's belt.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:28 PM   #769
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post
Can ppl list some classic fights for me to watch when im bored
some of my favs:

Randy Chuck 1
Randy Tito
Pedro Rizzo Josh Barnett 1
Rampage Wand 1 & 2
Buakaw Por Muk (google him)
Every Fedor, Big Nog, Shogun, Wand, and CroCop fight in Pride
Aoki vs Hansen (aoki HL's are a good watch too)
both Diaz vs Gomi

Teh KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:29 PM   #770
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
It's a 3 fight main card.

Rashad Evans vs. Phil Davis
Michael Bisping vs. Chael Sonnen
Demian Maia vs. Chris Weidman

I'm hoping Rashad whips his ass so he can finally get his shot at Jon Jones. The winner of Bisping and Sonnen gets the next shot at Anderson's belt.

Bisping is going to fucking die. Chael via All American Ass Whoopin
Old 01-25-2012, 09:36 PM   #771
the insignificant
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the insignificant shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh KillaBee View Post
Bisping is going to fucking die. Chael via All American Ass Whoopin
haha it's funny how bisping is hated so much... the guy he's fighting is a drug cheat, a money launderer, a liar and in general a guy with absolutely no accountability or integrity, yet it's bisping who everyone wants to lose... surely this is proof why bisping should be promoted from a business standpoint...

as for the match... chael will only stop bisping if it's by a lucky cut... his striking is average at best... it'll be more of chael just sticking to what he does best... wrestling... bisping won't be able to stay on his feet all fight and i can't see him getting back to his feet...

sonnen is definitely improving with his submissions but bisping won't be taken by surprise like stann was... but a clear UD for sonnen nonetheless...
the insignificant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:07 PM   #772
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

to be fair, I think their both faggots
Old 01-28-2012, 03:13 AM   #773
the insignificant
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the insignificant shaolin monk

haha i apologise if you thought i was having a shot at you personally... your comment was just a good example of how bisping should attempt to have some media lessons... or even hire a manager to speak on his behalf...

i personally like him just because he doesn't have an inkling of how oblvious or uncharasmatic he his... sonnen, despite all that stuff i said at least has charisma which makes him more popular...
the insignificant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:17 PM   #774
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

watch this last night and in my opinion i expected more from that bisping fight (i actually thought he was going to win)
Old 01-29-2012, 01:55 PM   #775
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bisping did good. but he didnt win the fight.

rashad did good too. just couldnt seal the deal.

no way he beats jones. not gonna happen.

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:02 PM   #776
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

i would like to see him beat jones

some times i think the judges do shit just so the could by tickets now it going to be sonnen vs silva II
Old 01-29-2012, 02:03 PM   #777
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

diaz has a fight coming up also against conduit

anybody else thoug the the maia fight came across as two amateurs fighting i mean they were tired both the end of the second round
Old 01-29-2012, 02:53 PM   #778
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah that maia fight looked like two guys fighting for a spot in the ultimate fighter house.

pretty sorry ass fight.

wonder how many first time mma viewers changed the channel cause of that boring shit.

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:28 PM   #779
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

^ i've seen better amateur matches
Old 02-16-2012, 10:13 AM   #780
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote