news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-30-2012, 09:05 AM   #1
makhnovitch

makhnovitch prodigal sonmakhnovitch prodigal sonmakhnovitch prodigal sonmakhnovitch prodigal sonmakhnovitch prodigal sonmakhnovitch prodigal son
Default New Chief Kamachi is out

the album is called "Rise & Rhyme"
check out this joint I produced on here "Bulletproof Auras"

www.myspace.com/juniormakhnofromlaconecta
makhnovitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:48 AM   #2
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good shit

one of my close friends got a joint on there too.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:50 AM   #3
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NICEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo junior...

good work homie...

you had the hardest beat on the last JMT album...

try and do a whole album with a rapper that doesnt suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also up a free instrumental album...

id like to hear that....

love the ghetto funk!!!!!!!!!!!!1
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:43 AM   #4
makhnovitch

makhnovitch prodigal sonmakhnovitch prodigal sonmakhnovitch prodigal sonmakhnovitch prodigal sonmakhnovitch prodigal sonmakhnovitch prodigal son

@angry haha thanks for Genocide homie
but yo I got an EP coming with a dope rapper.. can't really talk about it right now but i'm working on it

AND heres an instrumental album i dropped last month:
http://juniormakhno.bandcamp.com/alb...-instrumentals
www.myspace.com/juniormakhnofromlaconecta
makhnovitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:46 PM   #5
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

Yea I talked to Chief Kamachi today and he told me that he can't wait for the masses to hear this nice lp. Peace to the gods and the earths.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:32 AM   #6
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Junior killing everything, dope dope beats dude!
Old 01-31-2012, 06:05 AM   #7
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice,gonna have to check this one out for sure
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:52 AM   #8
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A Junior Makhno instrumental joint is just what I need in my life.

I'm not being sarcastic, Junior's beats are break-your-face music.

Downloading.........

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:09 AM   #9
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

Chief Kamachi has already sold 20,000 units of this classic album. Peace and hiphop.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:54 AM   #10
OPTIMUS
SLIMEY SAVAGE

OPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. View Post
Yea I talked to Chief Kamachi today and he told me that he can't wait for the masses to hear this nice lp. Peace to the gods and the earths.
so u been speaking to RZA Kamachi, Alchemist, Killah Priest spanish Jose in the last 2 days? do you think people believe u?
OPTIMUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:47 AM   #11
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

man this is dope shit right here, you got some talent my dude!!
Old 02-01-2012, 07:23 PM   #12
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPTIMUS View Post
so u been speaking to RZA Kamachi, Alchemist, Killah Priest spanish Jose in the last 2 days? do you think people believe u?
lmao
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:08 PM   #13
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPTIMUS View Post
Just put that idiot on your ignore list.

Then you don't have to read the inane bullshit he posts.

That's what I did, and my Wu-Corp experience is all the more better because of it.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:27 AM   #14
Tony Scar
LAVOE REVOLT

Tony Scar crouching tiger

Peace,
my review of this: http://premierehiphop.com/2012/04/05...-album-review/
Peace, Sunez
Tony Scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:14 PM   #15
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'll have to read this later on today.