news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-02-2012, 09:09 AM   #1
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap
Default ASAP rocky meets RAKIM (who he's named after)

http://www.complex.com/music/2012/02...ky-meets-rakim

im not a fan of asap, but you cant front on this video! good to see him humble with the god in the building! pretty cool video! MUST WATCH!

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:26 AM   #2
Crown Fried Patron
3 Piece & A Biscuit

Crown Fried Patron grasshopper

A$AP Rocky is one of the worst rappers i've heard in recent memory. If there is a higher power, please don't let these 2 collaborate.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:12 AM   #3
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ye not a fan, but like cap said nice to finally see one younger emcee humbled a bit in the presence of the God emcee

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:08 PM   #4
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

ASAP rocky is dope and so is this video is too. Of course Wu-Corp niggaz gonna hate on anything thats hot. Wu-corp wants to hear only old school straight spittin lyrical shit, its not about the whole package on this site. I'm not interested in one or the other, niggaz can't just enjoy that lyrical rip-shit-to shreds shit and then bump some fly ass shit swaggin in the city? Hip-hop is both. I fuck with all kinds of hip-hop though, I don't understand people who can truely love hip-hop and strive to avoid a well rounded taste. The real problem is rappers who don't create their own lane, rappers jumping on the next rappers dick tryna be everyone else on some faggot shit.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:14 PM   #5
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^
he can't rap dude, take a hike

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #6
Crown Fried Patron
3 Piece & A Biscuit

Crown Fried Patron grasshopper

Nigga, his music is wack. I'll say that some of the beats are cool but he didn't produce them. I'm not interested in listening to a Three Six Mafia/Bone Thugs cheap imitation from Harlem. If that's swag, fuck swag. The problem with a lot of you bitch ass niggas nowadays is that you want to cosign everything. Nobody has an opinion anymore, nobody has any heart. "NahRight likes this, so I like too." You were the same ones cosigning Vanilla Ice in the 90s. Fuck you and your Supras.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:35 PM   #7
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS View Post
ASAP rocky is dope and so is this video is too. Of course Wu-Corp niggaz gonna hate on anything thats hot. Wu-corp wants to hear only old school straight spittin lyrical shit, its not about the whole package on this site. I'm not interested in one or the other, niggaz can't just enjoy that lyrical rip-shit-to shreds shit and then bump some fly ass shit swaggin in the city? Hip-hop is both. I fuck with all kinds of hip-hop though, I don't understand people who can truely love hip-hop and strive to avoid a well rounded taste. The real problem is rappers who don't create their own lane, rappers jumping on the next rappers dick tryna be everyone else on some faggot shit.
nice post!

i've said this several times on here... i have no problem listening to shabazz the disciple and drake back to back. its all about versatility. most cats on here are just plain ol clueless.

i cant mess with asap like that though. i like like 3 of his tracks. peso & bass are dope!

Old 02-02-2012, 04:09 PM   #8
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

i think asaps tape is good, mainly cos it reminds of some old 90s ignorant shit like junior mafia 3 6 mafia shit.

i agree hes not the strongest rapper but not everyone has to be rakim, even if they're called rakim.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:16 PM   #9
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crown fried patron View Post
nigga, his music is wack. I'll say that some of the beats are cool but he didn't produce them. I'm not interested in listening to a three six mafia/bone thugs cheap imitation from harlem. If that's swag, fuck swag. The problem with a lot of you bitch ass niggas nowadays is that you want to cosign everything. Nobody has an opinion anymore, nobody has any heart. "nahright likes this, so i like too." you were the same ones cosigning vanilla ice in the 90s. Fuck you and your supras.

this!!!!!!

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:18 PM   #10
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

yeah seriously funny people giving props to asap rocky hahaha

why wouldn't he be fucking humble when he meets RAKIM? haha. any mc that isn't humble around the god is truly clueless. i wouldn't even expect wiz to be that stupid.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #11
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he has to be a terrible rapper if cap doesn't even like him

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:11 PM   #12
cap
THE ILL ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
he has to be a terrible rapper if cap doesn't even like him
lol a guy says he likes drakes music and all of a sudden he's the posterboy for commercial hip hop. i'll be that, muthafucka!

Old 02-02-2012, 06:17 PM   #13
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ASAP IS ALRIGHT SOME DOPE BEATS, U WONT SEE ME DOWNLOAD HIS SHIT BUT IM NOT GONNA CRY ABOUT AND SAY "OO HES SOOO WACK"

ONLY PEOPLE I THINK IS WACK LIKE THAT IS NICKI MANJA AND SOMETIMES WAYNE

P.S. RAKIM BANGED HiS MOM

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:19 PM   #14
cap
THE ILL ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post

P.S. RAKIM BANGED HiS MOM
REP! obvious joke but i didnt think of that for some reason! lmao!

Old 02-02-2012, 07:08 PM   #15
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

ASAP is just a street version of Wiz Khalifa. I can listen to this nigga when I don't feel like listening to my usual shit.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote