news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-02-2012, 07:54 PM   #16
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Fried Patron View Post
Nigga, his music is wack. I'll say that some of the beats are cool but he didn't produce them. I'm not interested in listening to a Three Six Mafia/Bone Thugs cheap imitation from Harlem. If that's swag, fuck swag. The problem with a lot of you bitch ass niggas nowadays is that you want to cosign everything. Nobody has an opinion anymore, nobody has any heart. "NahRight likes this, so I like too." You were the same ones cosigning Vanilla Ice in the 90s. Fuck you and your Supras.
Nigga im listening to everything you like an more, and it aint for no other reason then cause I like it. Only two new mainstream rap acts out I'll cosign, ASAP and OF, and no I don't like them because theyre popular, I been fuckin with them long before anyone knew who either group was. Don't own a pair of fuck boi supras neither niggaz like you talkin out the ass is the real problem. It reflects your whole fuckin steez son, quick to judge and spew a bunch of shit that aint relevant nor does it reflect reality, whether it be about me or an artist on the come up. Watch imma see you come back at me with some more ignorance on some played out justlikeeveryotherbitterbackpackerfaggotonwucorpst eez. No wonder your range of hip-hop interest is limited nigga shit small like your dick fall back hoe ass nigga.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:58 PM   #17
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i dare someone give ME shit for listening to Asap eloels, honestly.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:19 PM   #18
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

shit has been given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:30 PM   #19
Crown Fried Patron
3 Piece & A Biscuit

Crown Fried Patron grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS View Post
Nigga im listening to everything you like an more, and it aint for no other reason then cause I like it. Only two new mainstream rap acts out I'll cosign, ASAP and OF, and no I don't like them because theyre popular, I been fuckin with them long before anyone knew who either group was. Don't own a pair of fuck boi supras neither niggaz like you talkin out the ass is the real problem. It reflects your whole fuckin steez son, quick to judge and spew a bunch of shit that aint relevant nor does it reflect reality, whether it be about me or an artist on the come up. Watch imma see you come back at me with some more ignorance on some played out justlikeeveryotherbitterbackpackerfaggotonwucorpst eez. No wonder your range of hip-hop interest is limited nigga shit small like your dick fall back hoe ass nigga.

How ironic- the one complaining about generalizations, generalizes also. Nigga, I ain't no backpacker and I ain't no A$AP fan. You don't know anything about my Hip Hop range except that i'm a fan of Wu and I don't like A$AP, that's a very limited understanding. And you would be the type to know about dude's penis sizes. You Supra wearing, True Religion, frills jacket muthafuckas know all about that shit. Here's a tip my nigga- if you want to conceive, you've got to stop suffocating the jewels with your Shakespearen tights, my nigga.

Can't make a comment about an artist without somebody catching feelings and playing that "you're a hater" card. It's not hating and listening to Rocky doesn't mean you have a broad range, especially when you consider that he's wack as fuck and is copying tired rhyme styles from Ohio, Memphis & Houston. If anything it just shows that you like your shit to be green rather than the standard brown.

Last edited by Crown Fried Patron; 02-02-2012 at 10:33 PM.
Crown Fried Patron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:42 PM   #20
KBOS

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Quote:
How ironic- the one complaining about generalizations, generalizes also. Nigga, I ain't no backpacker and I ain't no A$AP fan. You don't know anything about my Hip Hop range except that i'm a fan of Wu and I don't like A$AP, that's a very limited understanding. And you would be the type to know about dude's penis sizes. You Supra wearing, True Religion, frills jacket muthafuckas know all about that shit. Here's a tip my nigga- if you want to conceive, you've got to stop suffocating the jewels with your Shakespearen tights, my nigga.

Can't make a comment about an artist without somebody catching feelings and playing that "you're a hater" card. It's not hating and listening to Rocky doesn't mean you have a broad range, especially when you consider that he's wack as fuck and is copying tired rhyme styles from Ohio, Memphis & Houston. If anything it just shows that you like your shit to be green rather than the standard brown.
and previously.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS View Post
Watch imma see you come back at me with some more ignorance on some played out justlikeeveryotherbitterbackpackerfaggotonwucorpst eez.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:48 PM   #21
Crown Fried Patron
3 Piece & A Biscuit

Nigga, you didn't predict anything. I purposely gave you what you were expecting and I also gave you some truth. But like you hipsters do, you're very selective and use whatever suits your purpose. That 2nd part is truth, not ignorance.

Not to mention, you're the one talking about penises and shit, and you have the nerve to say that somebody is being ignorant? You're the Richard Pryor of this forum aren't you?

Last edited by Crown Fried Patron; 02-02-2012 at 10:50 PM.
Crown Fried Patron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #22
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL @ "a street version of wiz khalifa" being something of note

BAHBAHBWHBWHBAHBAHABHABAHBAHAHAHA

these pansies cant handle it when you tell them their favorite rappers flat out SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

"b-b-b-b-but youre a backpacker"

huh!?!?!?!?!?!!?! cuz im not into low skill gay rap?!!?!?!?!?!?!

more like youre a shameless knob slob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KBOS comes here every once in a while to defend trash rap he bumps with his braaahs at the skate park...

id be shocked if this puss could name 5 rakim songs.. ida put him on the spot...

pretty sad rakims gotta share time with flavor of the month toys to get on the radio in 2012...

angie deserves a bitch slap and a pink slip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey KBOS... sweet slang braaaah... does it work in person too!?!?!?!?!?!

BAHBAHABHABAHBHBAHBAHB

QUEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:51 PM   #23
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

the difference between listening to someone like asap and listening to someone like Rakim is the difference between listening to Rudimentary Peni and the Ramones
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:01 PM   #24
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
LOL @ "a street version of wiz khalifa" being something of note

BAHBAHBWHBWHBAHBAHABHABAHBAHAHAHA

these pansies cant handle it when you tell them their favorite rappers flat out SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

"b-b-b-b-but youre a backpacker"

huh!?!?!?!?!?!!?! cuz im not into low skill gay rap?!!?!?!?!?!?!

more like youre a shameless knob slob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KBOS comes here every once in a while to defend trash rap he bumps with his braaahs at the skate park...

id be shocked if this puss could name 5 rakim songs.. ida put him on the spot...

pretty sad rakims gotta share time with flavor of the month toys to get on the radio in 2012...

angie deserves a bitch slap and a pink slip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey KBOS... sweet slang braaaah... does it work in person too!?!?!?!?!?!

BAHBAHABHABAHBHBAHBAHB

QUEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol you still listen to canibus.
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:04 PM   #25
KBOS

Quote:
Nigga, you didn't predict anything. I purposely gave you what you were expecting and I also gave you some truth. But like you hipsters do, you're very selective and use whatever suits your purpose. That 2nd part is truth, not ignorance.

Not to mention, you're the one talking about penises and shit, and you have the nerve to say that somebody is being ignorant? You're the Richard Pryor of this forum aren't you?
i'm caught son, you got me MAN DOWN MAN DOWN. hahahaha keep it goin b this night boring as fuck, between you and our favorite stunt-man angry time will fly.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:08 PM   #26
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

asap is cool, but there are better newer rappers..his stuff is still cool to listen to but i'll put on mr muthafuckin exquire before him, he killed that freestyle on asap's peso too
Old 02-02-2012, 11:08 PM   #27
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
shit has been given

It takes a tanlented artist to completely obliterate a bathroom stall like that.

Musta been a rough day for Charles Jones and his mop.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:09 PM   #28
Crown Fried Patron
3 Piece & A Biscuit

Don't worry, if you're that bored, I'm pretty sure there are a plethora of horrible, "Pretty Flaco" esque mixtapes that you could DL off of 2DopeBoyz. Give it a shot, Richard.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:20 PM   #29
KBOS

Quote:
Don't worry, if you're that bored, I'm pretty sure there are a plethora of horrible, "Pretty Flaco" esque mixtapes that you could DL off of 2DopeBoyz. Give it a shot, Richard.
a. i dont fuck with the blogs

b. its more of a reks night
Old 02-02-2012, 11:24 PM   #30
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
lol you still listen to canibus.
listening to canibus worst shit >>> listening ASAPs "best" shit

- you took time to rank the top 25 killa bees (level 99 white nerd shit)
- you told the internet about speaking to dom pachino over the phone on some fan boy shit
- you signed up to a wu tang message board and did color coded reviews when you were 13

LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ an odd future fan repeatedly dropping STEEZE like its 93

stop it...you have parted hair and dickie pants... i hope you split your head on a ramp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote