news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-06-2012, 01:56 PM   #9811
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default The REAL MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post

Old 02-06-2012, 02:23 PM   #9812
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

Old 02-06-2012, 07:02 PM   #9813
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
^^
Your BBW let you make a rare post? lol
I Figured The Occasion Was Post Worthy. Glad To See Your Still So Bitter About Any New York Based Post Or New York Team Having Success. Besides Would You Rather The Sporadic Post Here Or There Or The Constant Postings Of The Jeremy Lin Lead Knicks Leading Me To A Mental Breakdown Or How The Rangers Are In First And Going To Win The Stanley Cup.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #9814
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

congrats to the giants fans

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:43 PM   #9815
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Hahaha Couglin And Eli Owning Those Faggots From Boston. Eli's Been Elite 2 Time Super Bowl Mvp I Love It Ice In His Fuckin Veins Easy E Drives Down The Field In The 4th Quater In His Sleep. Can't Wait For The Parade Tommorrow G-MEN Super Bowl Champions!!!!!!
MY NIGGA BABY J STOPPING BY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YESSSIIIIRRRR

yo GZA what was up with that Illuminati based Halftime show.....shit though that was the best pic until I post this:

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:55 PM   #9816
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 02-07-2012 at 08:32 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:15 AM   #9817
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

--Man wins $50,000 on Tom Brady’s safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:33 PM   #9818
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Quote:
MY NIGGA BABY J STOPPING BY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YESSSIIIIRRRR

yo GZA what was up with that Illuminati based Halftime show.....shit though that was the best pic until I post this:

You Know I Had To Come And Gloat A Little. Just Came From The Parade Shit Was Crazy Bars Were Hoppin. Funny Moment Randomly I Happened To Be Standing Directly Next To That Chick Angelina From Jersey Shore She Lookin Busted But One Of Her Chicks Was Lookin Pretty Good I Was Tryin To Holla But After The Parade Ended All The Fans Scared Her Away.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:31 PM   #9819
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
lmao

holy shit

wow

BTW i noticed Tony Romo is playing in the pro-am with Tiger Woods this week. nice.

after seeing the Giants parade through Manhattan, you'd think their NFCeast rivals would focus on hitting the books this offseason. i'm sure my Redskins are doing the same bullshit as well, but i do like to see Romo fail, so keep up the good work faggot.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:02 PM   #9820
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

speaking of faggots

wussup with the post game gay rave...i think i see the will ferrell looking gay that was hanging on the string that gza posted huggin up on growntowskee

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
You Know I Had To Come And Gloat A Little. Just Came From The Parade Shit Was Crazy Bars Were Hoppin. Funny Moment Randomly I Happened To Be Standing Directly Next To That Chick Angelina From Jersey Shore She Lookin Busted But One Of Her Chicks Was Lookin Pretty Good I Was Tryin To Holla But After The Parade Ended All The Fans Scared Her Away.
word lol @ jersey whores story

you coppin one of those GMEN tee sweaters?
@
GMENSHOPS.COM

hopefully they drop the hoodie and a few more goodies....just ordered mine, shit has a Strahan Stomp You Out logo on the wrist haha

i heard there was a special preview at the rally today for a new flick as well-

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 02-07-2012 at 09:05 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:38 PM   #9821
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Old 02-08-2012, 06:02 PM   #9822
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Yeah I'm Gonna Get The Shirt It Was In All Newspapers Today All The Information Where To Get It Because There Was A Thousands Of People Asked About It.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:53 PM   #9823
check two
N.I.

The Eagles should get rid of that scrub Desean Jackson after this season. I bet he's going to try to hold out.

Quote:
Old 02-21-2012, 10:54 AM   #9824
check two
N.I.

Brady Quinn puts Tebow in his place:

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dail...e-had-lot-luck

Quote:
Old 02-23-2012, 11:40 PM   #9825
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I heard he apolgized already