news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-27-2012, 02:33 AM   #6496
gerardoletal

gerardoletal drunken mastagerardoletal drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
can someone please hook me up with this song from the "Rhyme & Reason" soundtrack...

KRS-ONE - "BRING IT BACK"

extremely appreciated!!! thanks in advance

Here you are:

KRS-ONE - Bring It Back @ 320

http://www.mediafire.com/?a3hoqdcylnk2dty

RZA FOREVER!!
gerardoletal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 04:19 AM   #6497
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ many thanks fam!!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:39 AM   #6498
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I need some help getting these joints, could someone help me out?

Rumble in the jungle - fuggees and ATCQ.

Party & bullshit - Notorious big

Get involved - Rafael saadiq and q-tip

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:03 PM   #6499
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anyone?

Method Man
Old 01-30-2012, 12:09 PM   #6500
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i think i got Party n Bullshit for ya

and possible Rumble in the Jungle.

just let me dig thru the collection

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:16 PM   #6501
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Anything you got would be a big help, thanks.

Method Man
Old 01-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #6502
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Party n Bullshit

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #6503
TAURO
El Don of this shit

repped

Method Man
Old 02-02-2012, 06:16 PM   #6504
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by djslammin View Post
HUGE!...thank you
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:28 AM   #6505
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Erick Sermon feat.DJ Quik & Xzibit - Focus

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:19 PM   #6506
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Delinquent Habits - Western Ways

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:58 PM   #6507
Erko33

Erko33 grasshopper

I'm looking for

LEP Bogus Boys - Shotty
LEP Bogus Boys - Trading Places
LEP Bogus Boys - The Bag
LEP Bogus Boys - Back 4 Da Summer
LEP Bogus Boys - Church Is In Session
LEP Bogus Boys - Heat Up
LEP Bogus Boys - Toast To My Haterz
Erko33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:59 AM   #6508
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms

Can anyone hook me up with any of the following Meth joints:

Symphony 2000 - EPMD Feat. Method Man, Redman and Lady Luck
M.E.F. - Method Man
These Men Don't Cry - Lord Have Mercy Feat. Method Man
Respect 2010 - Mathematics Feat. Meth, Rae, Cappa
World Gone Sour - Method Man

Thanks a lot in advance! Need these last few cuts to finish up a Meth mix album...
wukillabee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:31 AM   #6509
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

here are some ^^
http://www.mediafire.com/?b3km8didag4gcm9

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:47 PM   #6510
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms

Awesome! You are the fucking man MaskedAvenger!

Still in need of these 2 tracks if somebody can please help:

These Men Don't Cry - Lord Have Mercy Feat. Method Man
Respect 2010 - Mathematics Feat. Meth, Rae, Cappa
wukillabee25 is offline   Reply With Quote